20 - Twenty - Nikita Russo's Point Of View.

I had every intention of sleeping in the other room, but I threw that out the window when I realized I probably wouldn't get proper sleep in there. Rolling my shoulders, I went to his room and sat on the end of the bed. He just watched me.

"Are you sleeping here?" he asked, and undressed.

"Yes. I value the little sleep that I get, so I don't have much of a choice."

"I should have a shower. I'm sweaty and—--"

"Just get in bed, Nikita. You can shower when you wake up." Viktor signed, pulling back the blankets on his side and getting into bed.

"Viktor, I'm disgusting, I really should—--"

"Nikita. I have fucked you covered in dirt and smelling like gunpowder. Now get in the bed. Your sweat from walking my halls will not put me off, and bedding can be changed when we wake up."

"Fine." I sighed and peeled off a few layers of clothing to be comfortable underneath all the blankets and tucked against Viktor's heat. Laying my head down, I passed out right away. I barely heard Viktor tell me to sleep well.

Rolling over, when I woke up, I checked the clock and felt pretty refreshed. Viktor was still softly sleeping beside me. The curtains were drawn so that the afternoon sunlight couldn't get into the bedroom to disturb us. Inching closer to him, I ran my fingers down his bare chest and cupped his cock.

His eyes fluttered up, and he muttered words I didn't quite catch. Leaning over, I pressed my lips to his, and he kissed me back, his lips soft against mine.

"What's the time?" he groaned.

"One or two, I think." I muttered.

He groaned again, this time closing his eyes and throwing his arm over his face. He rolled his hips against my hand. He moved my hand off his cock and got out of the bed. "I have to use the restroom. I'll be back. Stay in bed."

He disappeared into the washroom, and I laid back and stretched out on the mattress. The bed dipped a few minutes later, and I opened my eyes and Viktor was crawling back into the bed under the blankets. He yanked me against him, and then against his chest. Our hips pressed together, and he grabbed my hips and rolled them. Our cocks brushed against each other, only thin fabric keeping us apart.

"Viktor," I groaned.

"What do you need, Nikita?" he asked innocently.

"What do I need? You're the one touching on me." I hissed, and he smirked at me. Flashbacks from last night instantly sobered me up, and I sighed, trying to move off of his hips.

"Nikita. I don't like that look on your face right now."

"Let me go Viktor. We don't need a repeat of last night. And frankly, I don't want to fight right now." I said carefully. Trying to move away from him again. He held me against him and pulled me even closer, his hands slipping under the waistband of my boxers and gripping my ass cheeks firmly.

"We won't have a repeat of last night." He whispered into my ear and I could feel his breath against my skin. I shuddered, my heart racing as I knew what was going to happen next. Viktor wanted to have sex now.

"Viktor, you better be serious about this." I hissed and tensed up when he spread my ass cheeks and rubbed a finger against my hole. He pulled his free hand out of my boxers and brought his fingers to the edge of my lips.

"Spit," he said, and watched me as I spat out saliva on his fingers. "Perfect. Thank you," he hummed, and replaced his other hand with this one. His fingers slicked with my spit brushed against my hole, and he slowly eased one inside of me.