16 - Abhi na jaao chhod kar

जो चार दिवारे बचपन में कैद लगती थी
आज आजादी मिली तो
उनसे और भी मोहब्बत हो गई
🥀𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻_𝓳𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂🥀

" So , please put your hands together and welcome our next performer Vaani Rajput on the stage everyone "

lights dim and she entered on the stage with slight smile on her face it wasn't first time for Vaani to sing on stage , she positioned herself infront of the mike and search for that one pairs of eyes in the crowed , as soon as her eyes landed on Nirvaan she smiled slightly he smiled back and mouth All the best to her.

She closed her eyes and music starts with rhythm she too started singing mesmerizing everyone with her soulful voice...

Hmm...
Chalate chalate, mere ye git yaad rakhana
Kabhi alawida na kahana, kabhi alawida na kahana
Rote hnsate, bas yun hi tum gunagunaate rahana
Kabhi alawida na kahana, kabhi alawida na kahana

Pyaar karate, karate ham tum kahi kho jaayenge
In hi bahaaron ke anchal men thak ke so jaayenge
Sapanon ko fir bhi tum yun hi sajaate rahana

Bich raah men dilabar, bichhad jaae kabhi ham agar
Aur suni si lagi tumhen, jiwan ki ye dagar
Ham laut ayenge, tum yun hi bulaate rahana...
Kabhi alvida na kehaa...
Kabhi alvida naa kehnaa...
Hmm hmm..hmm....

Clap roared in the campus as soon as Vaani finished the singing many seniors were left with tearful eyes, they all can feel the intensity of moment , the one whole freaking part of their life is going to end ,  there's no more comma when it comes to school life it's full stop now , all they have to live with is the memories.

Vaani's eyes met with Nirvaan's and she found him staring at her with so much emotions in his eyes, she felt her heart clenched on realisation that soon he too will leave the school like all these seniors, they kept staring at eachother like their eyes were having those conversation which they failed to do .

"Vaani" Reeyansh tap on her shoulder bringing her back in reality she instantly walked down stage .

"So my dear seniors hold your tears little bit because we have so many more performance in list which can left  you in tears, so with that welcome our next performers, who are going to perform a drama...and good news is your handsome anchor Reeyansh, yes I , I am too in it so byee.. welcome us with big round of clapping.."

Campus again roared with laughter and clapping after few minutes curtains opened and play started...........

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
P L A Y - S C E N E