9 - She Broke down

उनका बचपन भी डरा और सहमा होता है
जिनसे उठ चुका मां बाप का पहरा होता है
💔💔

I am at my school right now , it's Lunch break and I am sitting quietly staring at ground, lot's of things are going in my head since yesterday and I can't point out why I am so confused instead of being happy

"Is everything alright?" Reeyansh asked

"Yeah..yeah." I replied smiling weakly

"I don't think so , why are you so quite since yesterday?" He again asked and I sighed.

"I met her yesterday" I replied simply.

"Her?" His eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"My Angel" I replied simply clearing his confusion he gasped and looked at me with open mouth.

"Angel ? , you mean that girl you have been waiting for since five year? , that girl because of whom you get addmission in this school? She? , you met her?, where ? ,and how? Is she in our school?" Reeyansh questioned me non- stop and I rolled my eyes on his excitement.

"Yes that girl , and yes she's in our school" I said sighing.

"Wow this so Bollywood like scene, but why are you sad , you should be happy right?" Reeyansh asked triggering the point I was avoiding.

"I am not sad bro , I am surprised, I mean I don't know how to react" I replied and he pressed his lip in thin line and said "It's okay don't worry take your time, anywaya leave it all tell me more about her who's she?"

"Umm.. she's Vaani's Friend.." I said and he knitted his eyebrows then raised and asked "Vaani's Friend??" .

"Nidhi , her name is Nidhi.." I replied and he stood up shouting " WHAT??".

"Sit down and why are you shouting calm down, will you?" I said gritting my teeth because whole damn class is looking at us .

"Are you sure..I mean I don't know..?" He asked shrugging.

"I am sure Reeyansh " I replied simply.

"But how ?, I Mean it's been five years how could you be so sure that Nidhi is the same girl" He further asked and I am feeling really frustrated now.

I sighed controlling myself and turned towards him before replying him " Because I saw her that day , how can I not be sure I had saw her face clearly standing behind those pillars, then running from there , I had saw it , yes her face is bit change but not that much that I couldn't recognise her , I know Nidhi is my Angel "I said and he stares at me quietly.

"What now?" I said raising my eyebrows "nothing I just..I thought you and Va_..umm.. nothing it's good that you finally met her I am happy for you" Reeyansh said and I nodded.