13 - Hello Aashiqs

The beauty is that you can ignite the fire even in the moist wood
to lighten my world,
when I was the darkest sky  you became my brightest moon

🥀𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻_𝓳𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂🥀

Few minutes ago-

"She left?" I asked the cashier and he nodded, strange she should have atleast inform, I should call her , I turned to walk towards table and saw Vaani getting up , where's she going now , I ran towards her and grab her wrist ansd asked  "where ar...

"She left?" I asked the cashier and he nodded, strange she should have atleast inform, I should call her , I turned to walk towards table and saw Vaani getting up , where's she going now , I ran towards her and grab her wrist ansd asked  "where are you going?" "kaka must be waiting, I should go " she said looking here and there ,I tried to look in her eyes to read her but she didn't let me.

"Shut up okay, you are not going anywhere before telling me everything and I hav_" I was telling her but she interrupted and she seems irritated or angry but why?

"Nirvaan, please let me go I can answer questions anytime and that's not important even so, please " she said and it hurts me how could she thinks it's not important I am dying worrying for her here and she thinks it's not important.

"What do you mean by it's not important? You just disappear without informing and didn't for once tried to get in touch? Do you even know how mu_" she again interrupted and this time I know she is angry but why I don't know.

"Enough Nirvaan please why do you even care you enjoy your date with your Nidhi and let me go" she said little angrily first time I am seeing her angry, she looks cute when she is angry her cute little nose her ey_ wait what the hell I am thinking.

"Whatt?"I said little loudly to myself interrupting my thoughts but noticed everyone started staring at us so instantly lowered my voice and then I remember what she just said.. "date? What date?, I was here to clear some math's doubt of her and How can you ask why do I even care?, I care for you more that anything in this world Vaani, I waited for you I kept trying your call, I asked Nidhi everyday about you, GODDAM I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH " Oh no fuck why did I said that , I felt my cheeks turned warm and I started looking everywhere but her eyes, why I am embarrass , I missed her but god accepting it is so awkward , what she will think of me , change the topic, change the topic change the topic Nirvaan..."umm I mean I..umm..we all missed you I.."

I cleared my throat and looked up she had that mischievous smile on her face though she is trying to hide it , I  further asked ignoring the topic "Now will you please stay?".

"You want me to stay?" She said and smiles , look at her teasing me acting smart huh.. , I smirks and stepped closer to her ,her Smile instantly vanished and she gulped visibly, I lenned and wishpered "Aa aa ..I need you to stay Vaani " I back away and tapped her nose with my fingertips and asked  "will you?" Her cheeks turned in blushy red colour but then again she smiles and said "until and unless my stay is the reason of this smile ".