14 - Ishq to tumhe ho gya hai

कुछ ना हो कहने को तो भी चले आना
तुम्हारे साथ खामोश बैठने को भी
सुकून लिखा है मैने
🥀𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻_𝓳𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂🥀

"Finally the last exam and we will be in senior years" Reeyansh said walking towards his class with Nirvaan

"Seriously, I didn't even realise how fast one year passed in this school" Nirvaan said and they both chuckled.

"Students attention please so, due to some issues your last exam seating schedule has been changed so do check out the notice board before going to your respective examination hall" announcement echoes in the school campus.

"Ahh this management " Reeyansh complaint and they walked towards Notice board they matched their roll number with difficulty between the crowd of students, finally after lot's of difficulty they walked out of the crowd.

"Room number 7 " Nirvaan said fixing his tie , "wow so we are going to be in same room , at least in one exam" Reeyansh replied excitedly.

They chuckled and walked towards room number 7 .

Meanwhile here, "Vaani who will help me today your sitting arrangement is so far " Anya complaint making sad face and Vaani chuckled, "Anya you don't need anyone you can do it don't worry" Vaani replied motivating her.

"Nimbo" Anya chirped with excitement looking towards the door and Vaani too turned only to make eye contact with Nirvaan , he instantly smiled and wave Hello to her , she felt blush covered her cheeks and her heart beats increased.

"Wow are we all in same examination hall today?" Reeyansh asked excitedly as they stopped infront of them.

"I guess , wait what's your roll number" Anya asked excitedly to Reeyansh.

"Umm 24 why? " He asked and she jumped and shouted taking whole class attention "freaking lucky I am damn , you are my seatmate? " Reeyansh smirked and lean little closer and wishpered "I am your soulmate too baby" making her go silent and blushy mess .

"We are in class lover's" Nirvaan said coughing ,Vaani chuckled and said teasing Anya " but Reeyansh only you can make her go silent , I swear" , Anya gasped and slapped Vaani's arm playfully.

"Oo really and I too know who can make you go silent by his presence only" Anya said playfully , Vaani's eyes widened and she instantly looked at Anya with shocked knowing what she is going to say , Anya playfully raised her eyebrows warning her , while Nirvaan and Reeyansh keep looking between these two best friends in confusion unaware of what's going on

"Settled down class" they got interrupted by teacher and they started searching for their respective seats, as Nirvaan settled on his seat he keep staring at Vaani to know where is her  seat , while she walked and sit infront of Nirvaan's seat , a smile covered Nirvaan face as she sat infront of him.