5 - Goshh!! Her Smile

Good morning and hello to my dear people of Varanasi here's your favourite Rj Raj and you are listening song Humdard , on special request of a lover boy

Good morning and hello to my dear people of Varanasi here's your favourite Rj Raj and you are listening song Humdard , on special request of a lover boy..Avinash

Song started playing while I was having my breakfast, It's Dadu's habits, he most often play's radio in morning time , Everyone was quietly having breakfast enjoying the song and then I don't know why my mind instantly went to her as lyrics said..

Teri mushkurate hai takat meri
Mujhko inhi se ummid mili
Chahe kare koi sitam ye jaha
Inme hi hai sada hifaazat meri
Zindagani badi khubsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahii..
Jo tu mera humdard hai....

She's something else , different unique, innocent and beautiful, literally it's been three or almost four week I joined this school and met her , but it feels like I knows her since forever.
When she's sad it felt like it's my need to make her smile , And Gosh!! her smile I could make fun of myself trillions of time to see that mesmerizing sight of her smiling, it's like the world arround you suddenly lightened and everything like literally everything smiles, flowers , trees, everything is blooming and smiling just because she smiles, I often found myself lost staring at her whenever she smiles.

I remember that day when she went back home with that creepy guy , she calls her brother but his eyes shows  lust and only lust , the way he looked at her , I don't know I just pray I am wrong about him .

I kept thinking and worrying would she be fine and next day I went school early than daily and waited for her in corridors , I don't know but I had this feeling she is not fine, like she needs me. My heart keep pounding crazily until she came and..................................

Flashback to day after that evening -

As she climb up stairs , I felt I found back my oxygen and I inhaled deeply, she is lost somewhere, her gaze fixed on ground and she isn't paying attention to anything in her surrounding, I instantly walked towards her but as she stepped last stairs I stand infront of her and she flinched on my sudden appearance and stumbled back loosing her balance, I felt my heart skipped a beat on thought of her falling downstairs, I grip her wrist and pulled her towards me she winced loudly as soon as I hold her wrist making me confused did I hurted her somewhere, I balance her by holding her backpack and loosened my grip on her wrist but didn't left.

She opened her eyes and sigh in relief as her eyes met mine , "you keep falling around me" I said smiling and she smiles back but those smile had sadness, total sadness when she said "Aur aap har baar bacha lete"
"par mai har jagah nhi rhugi Vaani aap ko apna khyal rkhna aur apne liye ladna shikhna hoga" I seriously don't know why I said that but it's just left my mouth when I looked at her sad eyes they are swalowen a bit I gulped and couldn't resist myself from asking "aap royi hai?" Her eyes widened and she looked away while pushing me a little from her free hand and standing at a distance and again she winced, "No ..I.. didn't" she said stammering and looking everywhere but at me.