1- She's made for me

इन लाखो की भीड़ में दिल लगी करने को चेहरे हजार है
पर मैंने इंतजार ना किया तेरा तो मेरा इश्क
बेकार है
🥀𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻_𝓳𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂🥀

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Age currently •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Nirvaan - 15years
Vaani - 12 years

"Nirvaan bete woke up you'll be late for school, you were the one insisted to study in this school, and now I think you wanted to get late on your first day only " Maa said snatching my blanket from me, I groaned and woke up rubbing my eyes

"Maa , if papa get angry for me getting admission in that school , I understand that but you knows the reason Maa , then why you are upset?" I said standing up from bed.

"I am worried for You , Your obsession to find out about that girl is worrying me now , what if you didn't found her here too , I mean think about it practically no, you had changed so many school's till now by saying you will found her here , just because it's in locality of that orphanage doesn't mean she would be going there, it's been five year vaan , I don't think you gonna meet her again " Maa said sadly and cutely and that made me chuckle .

I walked toward her and sit on the bed beside her and said while holding her hand .. "Maa , I know you are worried for me but trust me she's made for me, and she's not my obsession she's my need , my savior, my angel, if that day she wouldn't had saved me , today probably I would not be here with you all , and anyways this is the last school in that locality , so let me try my best and talking about what if I don't find her here too , Uss Raat usne mujhe nayi zindagi di Maa aur maine apni zindagi uske naam kardi.. so , I will wait for her.." I said and she sighed while nodding her head in yes.

(That night she gave me new life and I named my life to her)
"abb mai ready ho jata hu warna papa aur naraz ho jayege " I said and ran towards bathroom not before pecking her on forehead

(Now let me get ready or father will be more angry)

How drastically my life changed after My Angel entered in my life, that night.................

FLASHBACK TO FIVE YEAR AGO-

After she's gone I was about to enter in orphanage again but got stumbled because something pricked in my feet ,before I hit the ground two large and strong arms protected me , he helped me and noticed my injuries , before he could take me inside the orphanage , I stopped him and go back to see what pricked my feet , there I found a tiny anklet and I instantly knew it's hers .

The lady with the man saw me picking it up and keeping, and she walked closer to me then said "Is it your's? "
"No, it's not mine it belongs to an Angel who protected me today, I will keep it to me till my last breath because, from today my every breath is for her " she smiled and brushed her finger in my hairs and said "Let's get your wounds treated "