12 - Goddam I missed you so fucking much

है जज्बात छिपे दिल में जो मेरे
मेरी आंखे उसका पैगाम लिखे
ये दूरियां आई तो एहसास हुआ
किस कदर कर चुकी हूं मैं ये दिल नाम तेरे
🥀𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻_𝓳𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂🥀

Few hours ago

"Dadi it's okay, I will go and take medicines, anyways I am getting bore from staying in since one week , don't worry you guy's enjoy, I am fine" I said to dadi on call and she sighed

"Dadi it's okay, I will go and take medicines, anyways I am getting bore from staying in since one week , don't worry you guy's enjoy, I am fine" I said to dadi on call and she sighed .

"Still if you want ,I and your dadu can come back baccha" dadi again said insisting and I instantly reply "No no dadi , kaka yu hi dara rhe aap sb ko ab fever bhut halka ho gya hai" I said and she chuckled " okay baba and I will order someone to get you new phone okay?" She said and I replied "okay"  then call disconnected.

(Translation- Kaka is scaring you all, now the fever has become very light)

"Kaka your phone, and I will change quickly then we will go for medicine" I said and passed phone to him.

"Bitiya aap ne aaj phir ache se khana nhi khaya aap bhut kamjor ho gyi ho aur dadi humari daat lagayegi " kaki said coming from kitchen.

"Don't worryy kaki we will not inform dadi about it and I seriously don't feel like eating " I said and walked towards my room.

Truth is I hate everything, I don't know what it is but I am missing school so much ,I want to go back to school, I don't like anything I eat , It's like suddenly I am feeling so frustrated and irritated by everything arround me.

Everyone is gone for Chachi's sister marriage since one week, And I am all alone at home with some house helper and this fever is not going, I think I was over drenched that day and it's winter season too so that's why I caught strong cold and fever.

I don't know why but I miss Anya ,I miss Reeyansh and I..miss Nirvaan  terribly , I just want to talk to him to see him, to be arround him , I don't know if he miss me even once or not , but I do.

I wish I would have remembered his phone number so I could call him from Anyone's phone because my phone is broken , my body flinched at the memory of how it broke.

Flashback

"It's a mild fever, you are coming with us that's it , end of discussion" Chachi said in whisper voice gritting her teeth so that dadi dadu didn't listen.

"Cha..chachi..I can't I..have performance.. schedule..in school and Teachers said it's important see" I said showing her the WhatsApp teachers  group message she stomped more close and before I could register anything my phone was snatched and scattered on the floor and my hair was gripped tightly by her , "It's My family function you have to come" she said and tears started forming in my eyes and suddenly everything went black.