6 - Assi Ghat date

हर कोई यहां फसा हुआ है वक्त की जंजीरों में,
हर कोई यहां हस्ता है केवल तस्वीरों में…
💔💔

TW⚠️-There's a scene of Abuse in today's chapter so , if you are uncomfortable please skip the part

Tears continuously rolling down my eyes, my hands and legs were shaking badly, I am looking outside the car  window digging my nails in my palm to control my fear, I am so afraid right now because the look Raunit bhai had on his face was not good sign , I seriously don't know why he was so angry.

The silence in car and the speed of car is not helping my situation at all , I didn't dare to look in his direction since the moment I entered the car , as we drive through quite bridge car suddenly stopped with jerk , thank god I was wearing seatbelt, my heart started pounding in fear and I dig my nails more in my palm.

"Who was the guy with you ?" Raunit bhai asked gritting his teeth, I still didn't looked at him.

"He..he..is..se.. senior...new addmission"
I said stammering badly on every word, I gulped the roughness in my throat.

"Oo I see senior, I thought you don't like older guy's as you keep resisting me , but you look so comfortable with him , you were fucking smiling.. and letting him touch you , hold your hand..Do you  like him Vaanu baby? "  He said gritting his teeth and I felt like someone blocked my oxygen as I couldn't breathe.

"ANSWER ME DAMN IT.." he shouted punching the staring wheel and I jumped on my seat in fear while sob left my mouth.

"I...No bha..i..I..do.. don't" I Instantly said shutting my eyes tightly.

He laughed like a psycho loudly , I didn't opened my eyes, I just wanted to ran away from him , far away , Maa papa's face flashes infront of me and I couldn't control while again a sob left my mouth.

"GODDAM IT STOP CRYING" he again shouted and I Instantly closed my mouth with my palm, I don't have enough courage to open my eyes, my hand's are still trembling .

Suddenly he jerked me towards him by gripping my wrist and I opened my eyes in fear, he hold my wrist painfully tight and come closer to my face while said, " YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY VAANI BABY..." then he wiped my tears with his other hand I tried to back away from his touch but his grip on my wrist tighten more at this point I felt my bones will broke any second that much pain it was causing.

He roamed his hand on my face while wiping tears and I tried to stay away but couldn't, I felt disgusted and so much painful not only physically but mentally and emotionally too.

Suddenly he gripped my jaw tightly and asked gritting his teeth" You will stay away from boys will you?"

His grip on my wrist and jaw was so tight and painful that I couldn't bear it .