8 - Love is love

इंतज़ार की आरज़ू अब खो गयी है,
खामोशियों की अब आदत हो गयी है
🥀🥀

Waiting for someone is like being sealed until and unless the wait is worth it , and Nirvaan was sealed for her Angel his entire five year , every second every minute all he could think of was His Angle , but unknowingly, unintentionally something...

Waiting for someone is like being sealed until and unless the wait is worth it , and Nirvaan was sealed for her Angel his entire five year , every second every minute all he could think of was His Angle , but unknowingly, unintentionally something changed in his life the moment Vaani entered, in these five months, since he met Vaani , Nirvaan had almost forgot his Angle reason is simple for all of us because we know Vaani is his Angle but for him it's all regretful, painful and guilt full , because for him Vaani is not his Angle.

                            ☆☆☆☆

Nirvaan keep looking at the girl infront of him with shocked expression while on another hand Vaani and Nidhi is happy and talking because they too are meeting eachother after five years.

"Umm who's he?" Nidhi asked looking at Nirvaan finding him looking at her with shocked expression.

Vaani turned and her eyebrows frowned in confusion when she saw Nirvaan looking at Nidhi without blinking.

She cleared her throat to grab his attention but he was too lost to notice it , Vaani felt a pinged of weird emotions as she saw him staring at Nidhi without blinking his eyes meanwhile Nidhi was blushing furiously under his gaze.

"Nirvaan" Vaani shaked him a little holding his forearm to bring him back to reality, Nirvaan instantly came out of his thoughts and looked at Vaani then back at Nidhi he couldn't understand at this moment how to react or more further how to feel.

"Nidhi he is Nirvaan he is our senior and is head boy too and Nirvaan she is Nidhi my classmate and new or you could say late addmission" Vaani introduce them to eachother, Nirvaan forwarded his hand to shake with Nidhi she shake hands with Nirvaan smiling shyly, they both keep looking at eachother meanwhile Vaani felt so uneasy standing their, she couldn't understand why she is not liking this interaction, she cleared her throat and they both instantly pulled their hands away.

"Umm..Come Nidhi I will show you our class" Vaani said smiling forcefully , she glance at Nirvaan but he was still staring at Nidhi with clenched heart she left from their with Nidhi and didn't turned and looked back at him.

Meanwhile Nirvaan was lost in his own thoughts, he still find it hard to believe that His Angel is infront of him , and his emotions were betraying him , he couldn't feel the way he used to feel whenever he think of her.

Nirvaan went back to his class still lost in turmoil of emotions wavering inside him.

Meanwhile Vaani went to her class with Nidhi , she found Reeyansh and Anya talking sitting alone in class. " Ohh vaan where were you , you didn't joined game class I came to know " Anya said and Vaani nodded and replied "I was in library , but you too didn't join game and Why he is here didn't he have class to attend?" Vaani asked and Anya smiled mischievously "he had but he came on pretext of drinking water few minutes ago..umm.. by the way who's she?" Anya asked looking at Nidhi standing behind Vaani.