Reunion at Pallet Town

Today, we don't focus on the adventures of Riley and his friends. We go back in time before Ash sets off on his journey on Johto. It was after he won the Orange League.

Meanwhile, another one of our heroes was dropping by for a visit.

Niko: Professor Oak, you here? Niko shouted.

Professor Oak: Ah, Niko. Good to see you my boy.

Niko: It's been a while since I've been back. Glad to see you.

Professor Oak: Where are Duplica and Kota?

Niko: Duplica went back home for a bit to practice with Ditto and Mini-Dit. Kota went back to Saffron City to help train the new recruits. Apparently, a lot of trainers showed when they heard Kota won that Fighting Pokemon competition.

Professor Oak: I see.

Niko: By the way, there's someone I want you to meet, Professor.

Mew: Mew! (Hello)

Professor Oak: My word! Oak was astonished. Mew, here in the flesh! This is quite the sight.

Niko: I knew you didn't have much information on Mew, so I brought it over so you can have a look.

Professor Oak: Niko, I can't thank you enough. This is truly a pleasant surprise.

Niko: Just be careful. Mew's not used to people besides me, so please don't scare it.

Professor Oak: You have my word, Niko.

Niko: Go ahead, Mew. He said, but Mew was hesitant and hid behind the boy. It's okay. Professor Oak is a nice person, he won't hurt you.

Still nervous, Mew hovers over to a table where Professor Oak got a closer look.

Professor Oak: You don't need to be afraid. My name is Professor Samuel Oak. It's very nice to meet you. Mew takes a good look at Oak and happily floats around him.

Niko: Looks like Mew likes you.

Professor Oak: I'm glad for that.

Ash: Professor Oak, I...

Niko: Huh? The two trainers see each other and smile. Ash!

Ash: Niko! The two greet each other with a firm handshake. Their partners get acquainted as well.

Eevee: Eevee Vee! (Pikachu, it's been too long)

Pikachi: Pika Pi! (Glad to see you again) The two get reacquainted.

Niko: So how were the Orange Islands?

Ash: Awesome! In fact I won the Orange League! I even won this trophy!