Battle 13: Hatch of the Day

Our heroes were on the road again after enjoying their day off in Vermillion city. They were now on the road to Saffron City. But right now, they were getting some much needed rest and relaxation. Even the Pokémon were enjoying the beautiful day.

Niko: Lunch is ready! Niko stated setting down some sandwiches on the table.

Duplica: Wow! This looks amazing.

Kota: Yeah. Imagine how it tastes. The two grab a sandwich each and bit down. Mmm!

Duplica: It's delicious!

Niko: Oh, you think so? He sheepishly said. Well, my parents work a lot so I ended up learning how to cook for myself. They said I'm really good at it.

Meanwhile, Ditto was by Niko's bag. It stopped when it notices something.

Ditto: Dit? Ditto. It approached the bag and heard something moving inside. Ditto? (What's that)

Ditto unzipped the bag and looked to see the egg inside glowing.

Ditto: DITTO!!! (Oh my) IT tan back to Duplica and cried out. Ditto! Ditto ditto ditto! (Duplica! Hurry hurry hurry)

Duplica: What's wrong, Ditto?

Niko: Sounds like it's worried about something.

Kota: Where's the fire? Ditto ran back over to the bag.

Niko: My bag? Niko checked inside and saw the egg. Ah! He gasped. Niko grabbed the egg and pulled it out as they others gasp.

Kota: Your egg. Is it...

Duplica: Oh, wow! I've never seen a Pokémon egg hatch before.

Niko: I wonder what kind of Pokémon will come out. The egg began glowing even more.

Kota: Look! It's hatching.

Duplica: I'm so excited! They waited with bated breath as the egg glowed and began to take form.

Elekid: Be bee. (Good morning)

They all amazed by this strange looking Pokémon.

Duplica: What is it?