Spencer went back to his room looking down at his visible bulge, he had to do something about it. He wanted to go into Andrianas room. Spencer was going to be completely and utterly truthful to himself. He wanted to fuck her senseless just like every single man out there. There was no man that did not want to do things with her. But Spencer had to respect Andriana and her space.. Especially if his plan was going to work. But even now... Spencer was second guessing his plan.. He needed to stop thinking!

Spencer got dressed nicely once again and left the suite as quick as possible. He had to find a quick and easy solution for his special man.

Grey dark clouds greeted the morning London sky's. Welcome to England's depressing weather. Andriana could just fall back asleep since it looked as though it was night time still. She even opened up the long draped curtains and it didn't help at all. Andrianas patted along the cold hardwood floor she stopped in her tracks when she realized her coffee from last night was still on the bench. She took a long sigh closing her eyes and Remembering last nights events were very real. The way his hands caressed her curves she could feel as though he was right there at that moment. A shiver ran down her spine as a pool of desire rested in the pit of her stomach. What was Spencer doing to her.

The silence of the room got Andrianas imagination running wild, she ran her finger tips slowly up her legs, imagining Spencer's touch. Her lips fell her apart as she imagined Spencer roughly taking of her clothes and kissing her valley down her breasts.

A frightening loud thunder and cracking broke through the silence of the room. A flash of lighting making Andriana open her eyes and jump. She took a deep breath shaking her head.

"Are you okay?" A deep familiar voice said from behind her. Andriana turned around knowing that voice was Spencer's. With a smile she turned. Her stomach dropping when she saw a gorgeous blonde girl holding his hand.

"I'm mint." Andriana smiled sarcastically, turning around and skipping to the kitchen while her hair bounced.

Spencer frowned leading Holly into the kitchen she was like a lost puppy around him. Holly was like all the girls Spencer was with. They obeyed every word he said. They never talked back just the way Spencer liked. It was the key for good sex whenever he wanted. And last night he got just that with Holly.

"How did you sleep?" Spencer asked Andriana as he held onto Holly's waist. Andrianas eyes dropped to his hand. She smiled. No way was she going to be jealous. He was just some hot shot guy who loved sex. And he was just business nothing else. They only kissed for gods sake but she couldn't help but feel stupid.

"I had the best fucking sleep Mr Kelly what about you?" She gave her sarcastic smile again while she made a coffee.

"Uh same." Spencer cleared his throat her swear word caught him off guard. Holly nudged Spencer gesturing for an introduction since she was a big fan of Andriana. What girl wasn't?

"Oh this is Holly, Holly. Andriana." He nodded.

"I'm such a huge fan!" Holly smiled politely. She rambled on about Andrianas clothing line but neither Andriana or Spencer played attention. They caught each others gaze before Andriana gave Holly the thumbs up and grabbed the universal remote. A second later 'I love it' by Icona pop. Bursted through the suites speakers. She smiled at both Holly and Spencer while she took a sip of her coffee. Spencer you bastard.

Andriana shut her eyes putting the coffee mug down. She started to dance to the music. Andriana never made a fool of herself when she danced, she always looked good no matter the dance move, and not to mention sexy. Andriana sang the lyrics on the top of her lunges since it was on full blast and skipped out of the room whipping her long brunette hair around.