chapter 49.

taekook reached to their apartment and saw ara and tagguk is fighting. Jungkook let out sighs to see the mess in living room which he clean after waking up.this two kids always mess clean place and their habit,both can never sit together with calm..

'would u pls stop them?my head is hurting.its not home,its looking like zoo..thats why i never leave them alone. They got chance to turn the home dustbin and wrestling match.. Before i slap two face,go and stop them..' jungkook gritted his teeth and fuming in anger to see ara and taegguk.

Taehyung shooks his head and said:

'ara!!ggukie!!my babies..stop fighting'

jungkook looks at taehyung and smack his head..

'use ur scary tone..why did u turn so soft now?bcz they are ur kids?oh how can i forget, ur dominant behaviour work only on me..u got a naive wife thats why u got chance to scream on him over simple matter and he beared u..otherwise, noone will stay with u more than oneday..'

'if i scream on them, will they listen? They wont understand my one words.. And i cant scream on them..they will start crying..they are just babies..its not like they are only mine from another wife.they are urs and mine too..' taehyung stated back and jungkook chuckles bitterly to look at taehyung.

'u are seeing dream having babies from another wife?i mean, ur interest didnt gone yet becoming father?oh how can it go..did u raise them?just give them birth and give excuse i have office.. What a life of urs?doesnt need to look after babies..from mother and mother in law is getting special treatment..if u made mistake, fault is Jungkook's. If i made mistake,dont ask for it..sometimes i feel like my mother isnt mine..she is urs..always defend u.. I can bet if i said mom, taehyung got married another girl. She will say,kook its ok.. man are this way..' jungkook let out all anger on taehyung and taehyung gasped.

'baby..why do u drag this second marriage matter all the time?really its too much..' taehyung went to babies and saw taegguk pull ara hair..

'gguk..leave her hair..' taehyung tickle taegguk tummy and taegguk remove the grip..ara is crying mess and her face turn red..taehyung picked her up and trying to stop her..

'Noo..nothing happened bub..i will scold ggukie..ggukie, how many times i told u not to fight?why did u pull her hair?she didnt get hurt?'

Taehyung sternly scold taegguk and taegguk broke ara doll.

'i will doo..she always watch tv. For her,i cant..she is a stupid..thats why noone wanted to befriend with her..' taegguk scream on taehyung and taehyung is surprised on taegguk behaviour..

'Kim taegguk..mind ur language.. She is ur sister..u cant call her stupid.. She is my good girl..not brat like u..' taehyung said to taegguk while caressing ara back. Taegguk kicked on ara broken doll and left the place and went to upstairs..jungkook saw everything and its not new for him..taegguk always fight with ara and later father son end up fighting..

'dada!!i wont watch tv..' ara said with crying face.taehyung kiss her chubby cheek and comb her hair by finger.

'of course u will..here all are my princess and taegguk..did u get hurt somewhere?' taehyung asked and ara showed her corner of head. Jungkook come to them and took ara from taehyung..

'Mommy..' ara hugged him tightly..

'I am sorry..mommy is sorry to leave u alone..' jungkook kiss ara corner of head and holds her tightly. Ara laid her head on jungkook shoulder and jungkook heart clenched that his baby got hurt for him..

Taegguk from upstairs saw how taehyung and jungkook is pampering ara bt didnt ask about him.he gripped the railing and his doe eyes glittering by tears.