chapter 14.

'are u sure u wanna go out with me?' jungkook again asked bcz he is so shocked that taehyung agreed to come out with him.

'u asked too much question.are u really gonna go somewhere or will stand middle of the road?u waste my too much time' taehyung said back.

'dont u think its risky for u.without car or security? What if someone ' jungkook immediately shut his mouth when taehyung glared him deadly.

'u blabber too much..ahh..if i amnt wrong, u arent looking happy that i come with u?' taehyung narrowed his eyes..jungkook widened his eyes and shooks his head..

'Noo..i am so happy that u come with me.actually i dont want to waste ur time to roam with someone like me' jungkook said grabbing taehyung arm and playing with his sleeve.taehyung stared at jungkook and understood jungkook think himself so low.

'is it wasting time to spend time with wife?'

jungkook stared at taehyung face and looks into his eyes.its so cold bt deeply its glittering.jungkook then lower his gaze and shooks his head. Taehyung just staring at jungkook face without blinking his eyes. Jungkook notice one thing, taehyung always looks at him. He doesnt know why.bt he felt shy. Bt he figure out onething. Taehyung gaze on him, its not out of lust.not so cold. Not holding hate..its something to think jungkook cant believe. He doesnt wanna raise hope and break his own heart.

later he shrugged to think maybe its his mistake to understand.

'shall we go?' taehyung use his deep voice to look at him. Jungkook nods his head.both started to walk with awkward silence. Jungkook is sure taehyung wont enjoy time with him. He is so boring that everyone neglect him. Jimin is his school friend.knows how jungkook is.so he dont feel uncomfortable. Bt taehyung..of course he is so cool.

Taehyung loves to walk after so long time.he is korea so famous figure. He cant go out when he wanted. his lips little curve to walk in evening street. Jungkook tried to act perfect bcz its kim taehyung.

They visited few places and jungkook forgot why he was so much sad. Taehyung prefer to spend his time at home.bcz he isnt outing type person. Bt jungkook loves to explore and so much Curiosity.taehyung notice jungkook smile came back to his face and he secretly took a picture of him.

'beautiful ' taehyung mumbled to look at the photo and smiles to look at jungkook who is busy to enjoy the place.

'hubby..umm..can i have one cotton candy?' jungkook asked with hesitation.

'u dont need to ask.buy what u want.' taehyung gave jungkook permission whose doe eyes lit up and in excitement he kissed taehyung cheek. taehyung is quite surprised jungkook is trying to do skinship.

'thank uuu' jungkook ran to buy cotton candy for him. Taehyung stood there with red cheek.he touch the cheek and smiles.later they went to jungkook fav restaurant and asusal taehyung didnt like crowd.bt he beared for his wife.

'hubby..what should i order?all are so expensive' jungkook roamed his doe eyes and pouted.for money prb, jungkook never got chance to try his fav food.

Taehyung snatch the menu card and asked jungkook with cold tone..

'what do u want now?'

'I want kimchi, fries...' jungkook is saying more food name and taehyung heard silently.later taehyung ordered jungkook all fav food. Jungkook widened his eyes and he denied bcz its waste of money.he cant so many food together..

'tae..i just wanna try..it will be waste of food and money both'

'I wont allow u everyday..so shut up' taehyung coldly glared and went back to scroll his phone. Jungkook is feeling guilty. He isnt worth of spend money. He let out sighs and looks at his surrounding.he saw bunches of cute couple in the restaurant. he smiles to see them then looks at taehyung who is busy to scroll phone.he never thought someone will come to his life.bcz he wasnt lucky in relationship matter.