chapter 06.

'good morning, president' everybody stood up to see their president kim taehyung entering. Taehyung entered the meeting room and sat middle of the room.

'pls sit down' taehyung said and took the files which placed infront of him. Taehyung checked the files and spoke infront of his microphone..

'Where is last sales report?' yoongi hurriedly gave the file to taehyung and taehyung scan his cold sharp eyes on files.he flipped every page and furrows his brows.he closed the files and gave to yoongi.he leans back of chair and his company every Department head, researchers, members all are present here.

'Mr namjoon..start the presentation' namjoon stood up and politely bowed to taehyung. Taehyung put cold and stern face and looking at the screen. Namjoon is giving previous month all selling report.how much they sold the products and compare the profit.

'This month also our product took first position in marketplace.we have huge difference with our competitors..this month triple sale of our new product which we launched two months ago.'

Everybody in meeting room clapped there hand bt their president raise his hand by showing his palm. Everybody immediately stopped clapping and the room filled with silence. Namjoon gulped to see taehyung cold face.

'dont act like stupid.our sales increase only in korea.not outside market place.' taehyung coldly spoke.

'bt president, our profit also'

The manager immediately shut his mouth when taehyung glared him deadly.he hates when people interrupted him in middle.

'did i allow anyone speak?'

'Sorry president' the male apologised and sat on his chair while lowering his head.taehyung later focus on screen and said:

'here profit isnt matter.our company is korea best company bcz we have contribution in korea national gdp.the same sales in korea and if we do the same sales outside of world, do u know how much beneficial for us?the more our company will take outside market place,our country export will increase. and we do have chance compete with china.'

'Bt its not easy to overtake china..'

'appoint korea best researchers..find alternative sources to improve the product and do survey on customers. Whats their current preference.i want anyhow outside sales increase. Dont think cheap way to profit profit. Profit will come but we need our power.'

Taehyung said and stood up.. Everybody also stood up.

'We will meet again after one week to check the report..i want no mistake again.am i clear?'

'Sure president kim.we wont dissapoint u this time.' namjoon said with a smile.

'U will lead the whole team and if anyone tried to do illegal thing, i will end his or her career in a sec.' taehyung said and come out from meeting room. Yoongi ran behind him and informed while walking to elevator..

'president..mr han didnt received the call.i called his secretary few times bt he denied to do.'

Taehyung made fist and clenched his jaw.a mere businessman said no to taehyung.it really really hurts taehyung ego.

'Bastard..try to play with kim taehyung. now its time to see kim taehyung actual color what happened to deceive him.' taehyung said a smirk on his lips.

'What should we do?what we will say to our aboard client?'

'Leak his all personal issues.' taehyung said and come out from elevator. Taehyung walked to his office room while stuffing his hand inside his pocket.he pushed the door and saw his dad is sitting on couch,sipping tea.