chapter 28.

taehyung kicked on door and come inside room. Jungkook followed him like a lost puppy.he also come inside and chanting pls god save him.

Taehyung sat on bed and put his palm in both sides and lowered his head while taking heavy breath. Jungkook stood infront of him and feeling so horrible.before a strom,how things become silent,exactly same jungkook is feeling.

the room filled with pin drop silence and jungkook voice stuck in his throat. He is hella afraid and nervous.

'alright..where were u?' taehyung asked and sounded so cold which shiver down to his spines.jungkook lost his own words bcz of fear. Taehyung looks at him with bloodshot eyes bcz jungkook isnt talking..

'i w~ent to park.then went for dinner with ggukie friend mom..' jungkook spoke to look another side bcz he has no courage to look at taehyung face.

'who gave u permission to go out?did u see urself how irresponsible u are..u left a little kid on couch and went out with no worries.what if she fell from couch or got hurt somewhere.' taehyung gritted his teeth and jungkook cen feel the venom in his voice.he gulped and said:

'I saw u coming downstairs..then i leave'

'why do u need to go outside?may i know the reason?' taehyung is fuming in anger bcz he was worried for jungkook..jungkook flinched at harsh voice and bites his bottom lip to control his tears.

'u always think i dont work at home..to teach u lesson i went out.why do i need permission Everytime?' jungkook said and start crying.

'just dont cry now..do u know what mistake u did today?first leave a 2 years old kid alone, then didnt make lunch for her..i have no prb with whom u roam..bt u are a mother..atleast fulfil that responsibility.she drink milk whole day and asking for u..where is mommy. Lastly didnt eat the dinner and fall asleep..' taehyung said in anger and jungkook also got angry..instead of listening taehyung, he also said:

'Then what u did at home that she fall asleep without dinner?arent u a father?why would i haveto manage everything?can i not expect my husband took care the home?and what permission..i married u doesnt mean i will ask permission always..'

Taehyung stared at jungkook and his facial expression become more dark.

'dont talk after what u did..u can go anywhere..atleast inform me..I WAS FUCKING WORRIED..TAKE JACKSON WITH U..GO WHERE U WANT TO..BT NO..UR PHONE ALL SWITCHED OFF. NO NEWS TILL NIGHT..WHAT U ARE EXPECTING FROM ME..I WILL WELCOME U WITH FLOWER..I WONT SAY ANYTHING IF U SAY, U WANNA SPEND TIME ALONE.I WONT MIND..'

'tae..u are too much..my phone was switched off..how can i call u back?' jungkook also cant tolerant taehyung possessive.

'bt first u saw the call.if u told me i am outside for some work..i will understand.bt no..u think i went to control u..say no to u..'

'oh u never say no to me..then i wanna go to my parents home..can i go mr kim?' jungkook sounded mocked and taehyung clenched his jaw..

'i dont wanna talk with u anymore..if u wanna go there..then go forever..GET LOST..' taehyung screamed and jungkook flinched.Jungkook tears rolled down from his eyes.he cried while covering his face..

'How can u say to me get lost?i also dont have interest to stay with u. who wanna stay with u..noone..i am just stuck for babies..i wont stay..its too much' jungkook said and crying badly. Taehyung didnt utter any words.he took his jacket and took his phone and car key..

he knows his anger..if he lost once completely, nobody can calm him down.

'Do whatever u want to do..' taehyung slammed the room door harshly and left the apartment. Jungkook cried while hugging his knee and saying..