chapter 07.

After mr kim gone,taehyung let out sighs and sat infront of laptop screen. He is seriously so tired to deal with his family.he is already so much pressure for work, now everyday they came and spoilt it more.

Taehyung open the laptop and start his work. suddenly he remembered of jungkook.he glance to his phone and saw no text or call from him.he pushed his phone bit angrily.he went back to his work and when he is immersed in his work,suddenly he felt vibration from his phone..taehyung took the phone while looking at laptop..didnt notice the caller id.

'Who is there?'

Jungkook shivered to hear the deep voice.he bites his lips nervously and regretting to call him.

'umm..u are still working?'

Taehyung stopped typing on laptop and his heart skipped to hear the sweet nervous voice.he looks at his phone screen and saw wifey.taehyung didnt expect jungkook will call him.

'Then why did people come to office?to do clubbing?chilling?party?' taehyung said and jungkook found sarcasm.

'cant u talk straightforward?just say u were working' jungkook pouted over phone.taehyung leans back to chair and put the phone on speaker.

'if i become straightforward, then i wont marry u..a beautiful elegant women will be mine wife' taehyung spoke back.

'Oh i amnt beautiful thats what u wanna say.great.i also dont have interest to marry a manipulative man.' jungkook also defend himself.he isnt any person to accept his defeat.they both dont talk listen to each other. They talk to reply and who can win lastly.

'whom u have so much interest?i wanna see..and becoming a manipulative needs an genius mind.. Not everybody has capability to think. of course not a coconut head like u who dont have normal common sense'

Jungkook is fuming in anger...

'What do u wanna say?i am brainless'

'See u gave prove by urself..u still need to ask me what i meant to u'

'Oh yeah..then find someone like u.i made mistake to call u..' taehyung words always add fuel in fire and jungkook good mood turn fire.

'who was expecting ur call by the way? Me?i dont have another work' taehyung said while jungkook is shivering in anger..

'Who told u to received calls?' jungkook in return fired.

'I am showing my kindness.Anyway u already waste my time. Why did u call?' taehyung said again went back to work.

'i lost interest now to ask u..anyway did u ate lunch?' jungkook asked

'did i ate lunch or poision,why do u care?' taehyung said back..jungkook cursed under his breath.taehyung should born as a women.otherwise who taunt over normal talk.jungkook wanna gripped taehyung fistful hair and pull roughly.

'I hate u,kim' jungkook didnt ask further and cut the call over taehyung face with crying face.taehyung chuckles in his mind and shook his head.

'Such a crazy guy..' taehyung went back to his work and suddenly he remembered jungkook morning words.

'Hobi hyung loves me'

taehyung clenched his jaw when he remembered.he felt something burn inside of him.his curiosity araise to see and know about that so called hobi hyung.he went to social media and searched as hobi hyung.he tap his finger on table and waiting for the suggestions.why does he feel so afraid and nervous to search hobi.

A huge list come infront of taehyung. Taehyung scroll and made a eww expression on his face.noone are worth with him.taehyung suddenly feel so proud on himself.bcz taehyung is thinking he is far away better than them.

'can i come in?' taehyung moments interrupted by a sudden call. Taehyung was smiling to imagine something and caught red handed by his secretary yoongi.yoongi furrows his brows and looks at him suspicious way. Taehyung noticed and felt so embarrassed.he cleared his throat and acted so cold.

'What is it,mr min?what made u to come in my cabin without knock?' taehyung said cold deep voice and tried to hide the matter.

'I knocked but u were busy in ur world. i complete the files.i am here to ask for evening off' yoongi said with straight voice.taehyung flipped the page and checked the files.

'for why u need sudden break?' taehyung asked throw the files on table after done checking.

'I have doctor appointment' yoongi said while taehyung raised his brow.

'doctor?what happened to u suddenly?'

'its monthly check up..'

Taehyung said oh and gave him evening break.yoongi came out from room and let out huge sighs.suddenly his phone sounded ding and his lips curved to see the text..

Jimin

Baby..where we are going for date?

actually yoongi lied to taehyung. If he said actual truth to taehyung, his boss will never ever agree instead fired him. No way he can lose his high paid job. When he appointed as a secretary, strictly wrote in agreement no dating. according to taehyung, dating, love all are waste of time.its just break concentration..

taehyung complete his straight 4 hour work.he leans back to chair and deadly tired.he didnt eat lunch nor move from his cabin.everything is damn frustrating for him.he checked the time and saw 10 pm.he hurriedly took his coat and car key and literally ran to parking lot.he starts the car and way to go home bt in middle,he turn the car to opposite direction.

'Gguk..eat the dinner..its already so late bub.if ur dada saw i didnt tug u both on bed,he will create war with me.every night..i dont like his drama' jungkook spoke and gave taegguk spoonful food. Taegguk turn his face another side and become stubborn not to open his mouth.

'I wont eat until dada come..'

'Gguk..he is at office..what if dada dont come to home today..will u wake up whole night?' jungkook said and hope so this time taegguk spare him. Raising two kid isnt easy for jungkook. Maximum time he cant manage them. How could he when he is a baby himself.jungkook maybe adult bt he is so young to raise two kid.

Still taegguk didnt eat.so he went to call taehyung.bt before dailing his number, jungkook thought to lunch time.he doesnt want to call bt taegguk isnt listening to him.he prepared his mind that how much taehyung tried to poke him or insult him,he wont react a bit.

So he dailed taehyung number and bites his bottom lip bt the phone is saying switched off..jungkook is bit surprised bcz taehyung never switch off his phone.he again dail and check the network.still saying switched off..

'Strange.its already so late at night and phone is also off..'