What Lies Beyond ch 49

What lies beyond ch 49
At Gabriella's closets -Gabriella was sitting on her desk thinking about her biological mother and trying to contact her she felt emotional as Charlotte came by."Did you order those clothes "Yes I did" I'm surprised we could afford them, The sales haven't been that good around here to afford that many clothes "I know I may have maxed out my credit card but I don't care "Gabriella said "Really! You don't care about spending my money "Lorenzo said as he came in," Daddy, Why are you here "Why are you here! Gabriella yelled, "Because you spent your trust funds the card company called me about it" I just had to order some clothes for the store that's all" To use your money" It's just money" I guess let's go home you need to rest" I will not let this kidney take over my life" I know but you have been through a lot "Yes I have some is your fault! Gabriella yelled as she got up and didn't feel well."Let's get you home "Lorenzo said he didn't want to fight in front of Charlotte."Charlotte call me if you need me "I will" Gabriella and Lorenzo left.

At ELQ-Skye was enjoying showing Lila Rae around."Why don't I show you what deal we are working on? It's a deal that will make us millions but we will also destroy a family in town" Mother "Business cannot be personal you have to just take deals that you want, you have to be ruthless "Skye said as Ned came in," Yes you do, So Lila Rae you are coming to work here" Yes I need to do something besides my music "I was just going to tell Lila Rae about our deal, going after the Cassadine empire "Yes it's almost done "Ned said

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was in the living room with Brooklyn."Now that you're taking a break from music what are you going to do" I don't know I was thinking of starting my own business "Like what "I haven't thought that far" Whatever you want it will be amazing "Tracy said

Lorenzo and Gabriella came into the foyer."Daddy, I'm home you can go" You should rest" I will "I understand you are upset with me but you can't push me away I'll always be there for you I'm your father you stood by me when no one did. I love you I don't regret you in my life "Lorenzo said he kissed Gabriella on the cheek and left.