What Lies Beyond ch 56

What lies beyond ch 56
At The Quartermaine, she woke up in bed and had a headache from drinking and put her hands on her head."No, I drink" Skye said to herself as Tracy came in with a tray of coffee on it."Skye, I have some coffee for you, I thought you may need it" Tracy said as she sat on the bed and gave Skye the coffee cup."I had a slip last night for the first time in a long time" Yes you did, The girls are worried about you" No my babies "Skye said as she touched her face."Yes, I suggest you go talk to them after you clean up" I will I need to go to a meeting too" Yes, Skye I know you have a lot going on right now but you can talk to me" I know" Skye said "I'll let you get dressed "Tracy said as she got up and left the room.

Gabriella was in the den trying to figure out what pills to take now when Elizabeth came in pushing the twins in a stroller."Aunt Elizabeth, Can you help me figure out what pills I need to take "Yes," Elizabeth said as she sat down by Gabriella on the couch."How are the twins "They are perfect, Gabriella take these two pills now after you eat in the morning "Thanks I need to organize the pills" Yes I can help you," I have my first kidney dialysis today "Do you have any questions about it" No I look it up online it doesn't hurt "No it doesn't bring some books to read" Thanks "You're welcome, I'm going to see my parents "Elizabeth said as she got up and push the twins out.

Skye was in her room all dressed for the day and looked at herself in the mirror AJ knocked on the door and Skye opened it as he came in."Skye, Do you need to talk "I'm going to talk to my girls and then go to a meeting while Gabriella is at kidney dialysis "Good I hate that you drink" Me too with everything going on, I found out information about Gabriella biological mother she doesn't want to meet Gabriella, she was convinced through rape just like my Kim "I'm sorry I wish this never came out "You know about it" Yes, I try to keep it from you and Gabriella to protect you" I know you did, I love you for that "Yes I did I would do anything for you and the girls "Same here,"Skye said as they share a hug,