What Lies Beyond ch 6

At Olivia restaurant-Ayden and Lucky, we're having lunch together."Ayden, Are you seeing anyone "Not yet, Are youw alright that I'm gay" Yes I love you son I know I made mistakes in not being in your life I failed as a father and I can never make it up to you "No you can't but I have an amazing mother "Yes you do Elizabeth is an amazing mother and woman "Do you still love my mother "As friends but our marriage didn't work but I don't regret you," Lucky said as Lulu came by."Lulu" Lucky, Ayden it's good to see you "Thank you "Do you want to join us? If that's alright with you Ayden "Lucky said "I'm meeting Charlotte and Rocco " Lulu said "They can join us too "Ayden said as Charlotte and Rocco came by."Come join us" Ayden said they sat down."Ayden this restaurant is better now that you're the cook" Charlotte said "Olivia's recipes are still on the menu she was a great chef too, she taught me a lot about the business and cooking "Ayden said "That's good, Olivia was an perfection when it came to cooking "Lulu said "Rocco what about you? What career are you heading into "Lucky asks "I haven't decided yet "Oh" I'm sure it will be great "Yes" Charlotte is still working at the store with Gabriella "Yes I want to see her soon that was horrible what happened "Yes it was"

At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned was meeting with Dante about what to do with the restaurant "Dante thanks for coming over I've been thinking we need somebody to manage the restaurant "Yes we do, I wish Lulu could do it but she is busy at the newspaper "Yes I have someone in mind "Who" Ayden his been great as a cook" Ned said "You want to sign over the restaurant to Ayden "Dante ask as Elizabeth came in."You're going to give the restaurant to my son "I want to his very passionate about the business and he has to keep Olivia's dish on the menu, We need to think about what the future is for the restaurant "Ned, You not doing this because I'm married to AJ are you" No, Ayden is a wonderful chef, You raise four wonderful boys "Thank you Ned" You're welcome "Alright I think this will work lets go talk to Ayden "Dante said "He at the restaurant with Lucky" Elizabeth said they left.

At Tea's law office-Tea was looking at the paperwork from Lorenzo about Gabriella's biological parents and Google them to see what they were like.'I will make sure you can't take her away from us" Tea said to herself.