What Lies Beyond ch 36

At General Hospital -Gabriella room-Gabriella was sleeping she had injuries on her face and arms when Skye Lila Rae and Lorenzo came in."Gabriella "Skye said as Gabriella woke up."Gabriella you're going to be alright "Skye said as she touched Gabriella's hair," What happened? Why I'm in the hospital "Gabriella asked "You don't remember "Lorenzo asked "I remember what happened in the hotel, You're not my parents and I went outside but that's all I remember "You were hit by a car when you ran outside "Skye said "I'm alright? Mo-Skye" Gabriella said she didn't know what to call Skye," I'm your mother nothing has changed we are still family, "Skye said "Yes we are" Lorenzo said "Can I go home "No, Your kidney is damaged and you will need a new one "Lorenzo said "No" We will get you one, You will be on dialysis for now" Skye said "Gabriella "Lila Rae said as Gabriella was trying hard to keep her eyes closed."Why don't we go and you can rest" Lorenzo said "I'm tired-Da-Lorenzo, "Gabriella said "Gabriella you can still call us mother and Dad we our your parents, "Lorenzo said "Let's go," Skye said they went into the hallway.

Skye was upset about all this and leaned against the wall as Lorenzo came by," Skye, I will get a kidney for our daughter'Lorenzo said "I'm so angry with you! Any more secrets left? Skye yelled "No "If Carly never found out you were never going to tell me! Were you "No, I did it for our family I have no regrets about bringing Gabriella into our family, "Lorenzo said

At Carly's house-Carly was in her robe in the living room with a scratch on her when there was a knock on the door she opened it was Lucky," Lucky, I'm sorry about the hotel drama, I just was upset it should have been about Laura" Yes it should of, Where did you run off too? After Gabriella found out about her parents she ran into the parking lot and was hit by a car, Do you know anything about it? Lucky asks "No" Why do you have a scar on yourself "I fell on the way to my car" Carly, We will find out who hit Gabriella and it's not going to end well "I didn't do it"