What Lies Beyond ch 22

At General Hospital-Maya was at the nursing station looking at file from patient when Portia came by."It's quiet today "Yes it is maybe that's a good thing we have been through a lot these past few weeks, "Maya said we have, "Portia said as Monica came by," Dr.Quartermaine, It's good to see you "You too. Dr.Robinson, I wanted to check on the hospital and see how Dr.Hardy is ejected to working here" Monica said "He not here yet "Maya said "Maya, You left early this morning "Yes I wanted to get here early "Dr.Ward has been a great doctor to this hospital "Portia said "We have the     best doctors here" Monica said as Tommy came by."Dr.Hardy, it's so good to see you, I want to properly welcome you to the hospital as your first day of being the pediatrician "Monica said "Thank you, Dr.Quartermaine it's good to be home "Yes it is, Tommy mother was a pediatrician here one of the best ones" Yes Mother was" Tommy said "Well I'll let you go, I have a meeting about a fundraiser we are doing to finance the hospital "Monica said as Lucy came by," Tommy Hardy "Lucy ask "Yes, Lucy this is Dr.Tommy Hardy his our new pediatrician "Welcome home, it's been a while "Lucy said "Yes it has" Tommy said "Let's go to our meeting "Monica said she left with Lucy.

Tommy walked by the memorial photo of the past doctors and nurses and looked at the picture of Steve," Grandfather I will do my best to be the best doctor and honor your memory I love you, and I wish you were here" Tommy said he touch the picture as Steve came by," Grandfather legacy is hard to live up to he was one of the best doctors "Yes he was but we both will make him proud and Sara and Elizabeth "Yes we will "

At Monica's office, Carolyn and Monica were going over the fundraiser."Have you picked a location "Yes now that the hotel is open we want it there" I'll talk to AJ I'm sure we can have it there we need to make a lot of money this hospital is in more financial trouble than I realize and with the new hires" We don't want to close the hospital "We wouldn't let that happen "