What Lies Beyond ch 5

What lies beyond ch 5
At General Hospital- Jeff's room- Jeff was in bed talking to Lucas."Dr.Webber you can go home today but take it easy you should not overdo it and you may need some help in everyday situations "Lucas said "Thank you, Lucas, You remind me of Tony he would love that his son is a doctor "Thank you, I feel my father every day when I work here "I'm sure, Bobbie was a great nurse too" Yes she was and Elizabeth is a wonderful nurse to work with "Lucas said as Carolyn and Naomi came in."Naomi, You in town" Jeff asked Lucas left the room."Yes, I came to be with my daughter who just lost her daughter "Yes it's sad" I'm glad you're alright "Naomi said "So now you both have met" Yes we have, We have a lot to talk about "Carolyn said "I can't get stressed "Jeff said "When you are recovering we will talk to you" Carolyn said "Carolyn "I don't hate you but there is a time when I'm done with forgive you for cheating because it's been a lot" Yes I know" Jeff said as Steve came in."Mother, Dad, You can get out of here "Steve said "Steve, This is Naomi Hayden's mother "Nice to meet you" You too "

In the Park-Elizabeth was walking she wanted some alone time when she ran into Lucky."Lucky, I haven't seen you in a while "I wanted to stay away you are happy with AJ and I didn't want to ruin it" You don't ruin anything, I'm glad you're still in town, for Ayden "Me too, So you and AJ are having an baby together "Yes we are, It's twin "I'm glad AJ make you happy you deserve it, I was a horrible husband to you "We both made mistakes in our marriage but I don't regret our son "Me either "Lucky said as Ayden came by," Ayden "Mom, Dad" Ayden and I plan to meet here and then get some lunch, Do you want to join us" No you both enjoy "Elizabeth said "Is the hotel back open "No not yet" Elizabeth said "We can go to Olivia I know the chefs "Ayden said Alright "Lucky said and left with him.

At The Quartermaine, she came into the den and poured herself some water at the bar when AJ came by."Skye, Are you alright "No I'm not, my daughter is in jail for trying to kill anyone in this town and my other daughter was shot at! Lorenzo right it's all my fault! I brought Kim into our lives "You want to know your daughter And nothing is wrong with that. You didn't know this would happen we both have been there wanting revenge "Yes we have, I know that Faith raised Kim and it destroyed her I want to change it" I know you did" I should go to the hospital "Skye said