Chapter-8

The sun's rays were spreading gently all around, and light, cool breezes were blowing. Through the window of the room, a gentle sunlight was falling on Haleema's face. Haleema covered her face with the blanket just as her phone alarm rang. She woke up, turned off the alarm, and, placing her hand on her head, muttered, "When will my sleep be complete?

She got out of bed, adjusted the blanket and pillows, then folded the blanket and placed it on the bed. Next, she glanced at the clock on the wall, took a deep breath, and said, "Alright, Umar haven't arrived yet, thank you, Allah pak ." Then she said, "Before they come, I should quickly take a bath."

Umar returns from jogging and looks around the room, but he doesn't see Haleema anywhere. Worriedly, he calls out to her, but still doesn't spot her. Growing more anxious, he knocks On the bathroom door and asks, "Haleema, are you inside?" Haleema responds, "Yes." Umar, lying down, says, "Okay."

A few moments later, Haleema opens the bathroom door and comes out, asking Umar why are you so worried. When Umar sees Haleema , he is momentarily breathless. Haleema was wearing a light pink suit and looked like a cute angel. Her disheveled hair added to her beauty, and Umar couldn't take his eyes off her, mesmerized by her appearance.

Haleema raised her hands in front of Umar's face and asked, "Where do you lost?"

Umar, coming back to reality, said, "I want to say something."

Haleema responded with slight surprise, "ji boliye hum sun rahein hain."

Umar stood up and approached Haleema closely, causing her breath to momentarily pause. Umar placed his hand on Haleema's waist and drew her nearer, then said, "Yrrr itni pyari ku hain apko dekh kar main saans lena bhool jata hu."

Haleema's cheeks turned slightly pink. She blushed upon hearing the compliment and just smiled without saying anything.

For the first time, Umar looked into Haleema's eyes from such a close distance. Looking into her eyes, he said, "agr mehboob ki ankhein itni pyari hogi to banda din bhar un pyari aankhon ko dekhna chahe ga."

Haleema, blushing and replied shyly, "sunien aj apko hua kya itni tarif kis liye ho rhi hai."

Umar smile and said, "Nothing happened specifically today. I always praise you. Today, I've just confessed it to you."

Haleema replied, "Then why don't you say these things to me daily?"

Umar said, "I thought you might get angry."

Haleema replied with a laugh, "I'd get mad if I heard my husband praising himself."

Umar said, "Okay, then from now on, I'll always praise you."

Haleema said, "Yes, absolutely."

Then Haleema said, "Listen, now please let me go. I need to get ready to go downstairs and you need to go to the office."

Umar said, "I was thinking of just holding you in my arms like this today and just looking at you."

Haleema blushed and said, "This isn't the time for flirting. Let me go now."

Umar said, "Okay, Meri jaan."

Haleema said, "Now you go and take a shower."

Umar replied, "As you command."

Haleema then laid out Umar's clothes on the bed, placed his watch, wallet, and perfume on the dressing table, and placed his socks and shoes near the sofa. After arranging everything, she said, "Alright, today's wife duties' first step is complete," and smiled.