Chapter-9

Umar said, "If you've gotten the water, then the stairs are that way."

Usman and Alishba say, "Okay, we are leaving. You both can start your romance again." Saying this, the two of them left.

After they leave, Umar gives Haleema a rose.

Haleema looks at the rose, feeling confused, and wonders why he is giving her a rose today.

Umar asks, "Where are you lost?"

Haleema asks, "Why this rose today?"

Umar smiles slightly and says, "begum, you should get used to this now." Without saying anything, Haleema takes the rose and says, "Now you go and freshen up while I heat up the food." Umar says, "Okay."

Haleema heated up the food and set it nicely on the table. Then she sat down and started waiting for Umar.

Umar freshens up and comes downstairs. He sits at the table and asks, "What have you made for dinner?"

Haleema replies, "sik kebabs, chicken, roti, rice, and salad."

Umar happily says, "Wow, then let's start eating."

Haleema responds, "Yes."

Haleema said while eating, sunien.

Umar, looking at Haleema, said, ji kahiye.

Haleema said, "Abbu has said that I will go home for 2-3 days. And tomorrow morning after breakfast, you will take me there."

Umar surprisingly said, kyaaaa!!

Haleema said, "What happened? Why are you so surprised?"

Umar said, "If you go, I will miss you a lot.

Haleema didn't say anything; she just continued eating. Umar remained very sad the entire time.

After dinner, Haleema was cleaning the table o at a time when Umar came over and said, "Please, don't go." Haleema asked, "But why?"

Umar said, "I will miss you a lot. I can't stay even a minute without you."

Haleema, trying to explain, said, "It's just for 2-3 days. And BTW I miss Abbu and Ammi a lot. I haven't met them even once since the wedding, so I need to go. Please try to understand."

Umar said, "Okay."

A slight smile appeared on Haleema's face.

Umar was sitting on the sofa in the room, working on his laptop. Haleema was packing some of her clothes. After packing, she placed the bag to the side and stood in front of the dressing table, taking off her jewelry.

Haleema took off her jewelry and placed it on the table. She turned to Umar and said, "I'm going to sleep because I need to get up early in the morning. You should also sleep early because you need to wake up early too." Umar replied, "Okay, you go ahead and sleep. I'll sleep a little later."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Everyone was sitting at the breakfast table and eating breakfast. Abbas Sahab said, "Umar, after breakfast, take Haleema to her home for 2-3 days. After that, go and bring her back."

Umar replied, "Okay."

After breakfast, everyone had left for their respective place.

Umar was giving Haleema his black card. Haleema didn't understand why he was giving it to her and asked, "Why are you giving this to me?" Umar replied, "Just keep it. If you ever need money, you can use it. Haleema said abbu will be there, if I need money urgently, I will take money from abbu "