Chapter-3

It was 11 o'clock in the morning , in Shaikh Mansion preparations for the wedding were in full swing. Today is Umar Shaikh's Haldi ceremony for which the entire mansion was decorated with yellow marigolds and yellow roses.The entire mansion looked quite charming to behold.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Umar Shaikh was sitting in his room.
Faraz entered Umar's room and said, "Bro, you're looking so handsome today. May no evil eye fall upon my dear friend."
Umar chuckled and replied, "You've removed the evil eye now, so it won't affect me anymore."
Faraz said, "Come on, everyone downstairs is waiting for you, buddy."

Umar replied, "Alright then, let's go."
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
The room was surrounded by yellow curtains adorned with garlands of marigold flowers at intervals. In front of the door, on the wall opposite the stage, a setup was arranged with yellow net curtains hanging behind, and in the middle was a board for the turmeric ceremony. The curtains were embellished with yellow roses throughout.
Everyone in the house was dressed in yellow-colored clothe.
Everyone stood near the stage, waiting for Umar. Umar and Faraz entered the room. Faraz joined Usman. Nazrin led Umar onto the stage and seated him there. Nazrin and Darksa then applied the turmeric paste one by one. First, Darksa applied it, then Hareem and Alishba.

Usman then came onto the stage, applying the turmeric paste over Umar's entire face. Excitedly, he exclaimed, "Congratulations, brother! Today you've been anointed with turmeric in honor of Haleema."
After hearing this, everyone burst into laughter.

Faraz then approached the stage and, following Usman's lead, applied turmeric paste to Umar's face, saying, "Congratulations, my friend."
After the Haldi ceremony, Umar went to his room to take a shower.
Everyone got busy preparing for the next function.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The jannat mansion has been decorated with yellow marigold flowers, which looks incredibly beautiful to behold.Today was Haleema Shaikh's haldi ceremony for which a room was decorated with yellow net curtains and adorned with yellow lights, enhancing its beauty. Today, everyone in the house is dressed in yellow clothes.

Maira Shaikh is Haleema's childhood friend. Maira arrived at the mansion in heaven wearing a yellow sarara. She hugged everyone and greeted them with "Assalamualaikum," to which everyone responded with "Waalaikum Assalam." They said, "It's good you're here, dear. Stay here until Haleema gets married." Maira replied, "Yes, of course.

Ibrahim said to Maira, "Go and bring Haleema downstairs because shortly after the haldi ceremony, we have to do the mehndi ceremony as well."
Maira replied, "Okay uncle, I'll go now and come back soon."
Ibrahim smiled and said, "Okay, dear."
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

As Maira entered Haleema's room and saw her in a yellow outfit, she exclaimed, "Oh my, you look so lovely. May no one cast an evil eye." Haleema smiled and replied, "Thank you, Mairu." Maira said, "Let's go downstairs, everyone is waiting.
Haleema responded, "chalo mujhe lekar mai hone wali dulhan hu khud se thodi jaungi."
Maira jokingly said, "wah maidam ke nakhre abhi se srur hai shaadi tak mere ko ramu kaka bna kr chodogi."
Haleema chuckled at Maira's words and said, "No, no, it's not like that, Mairu." Maira said, "Okay, let's go downstairs."
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Maira brought Haleema downstairs into the room. Tabassum Begum removed the evil eye from Haleema and then seated her on the stage. Haleema was then applied haldi, and she began to cry upon seeing Tabassum Begum in tears. Maira and Ayesha then applied turmeric and congratulated the future Mrs. Umar Shaikh. Haleema looked at Maira and Ayesha, who were smiling as she stared.

After the haldi ceremony was completed, Tabassum instructed Maira and Ayesha, "Girls, take Haleema upstairs and get her ready for the mehndi ceremony. I am preparing for the mehndi ceremony along with the others.