Chapter 16.5!

A mother's love knows no bounds.

No matter what happens, a mother's love and care would always be present. From the beginning of a baby's life to their adulthood, a mother would go above and beyond to make sure that they are loved by any means either it being a shoulder to cry on or by simply giving them the power and motivation to get through life.

Minatozaki Sana was just the same. Despite not being his real mother, she has been showering Haru with her love and care ever since he got to their humble apartment. She had to go through the efforts of living and taking care of an infant as if she was his own child.

It wasn't that she had no choice but to do it, rather it was because she wanted to do it. She wouldn't forgive herself if she let a small helpless baby be left outside their door so she took him in with open arms. Her housemate might not have be very welcome to the baby but he's getting there.

.

.

.

"You want me to do what?"

(YN) looked at the two women in front of him. After letting them into their home, he was immediately met with a proposition of theirs. One that was concerned with their other friend that unfortunately had a shift that lasted through the morning.

"We just need you to distract Sana a bit before she goes home, walking with her back here should do the trick." Momo instructed.

"That should be enough for us to set up the food. Also, you have to take him with you because she doesn't know we're here." Mina continued as she held the small baby boy in her arms. He was silent, surprisingly, as he was busy playing with her strands of hair.

"Why should I do this?.." The man asked, clueless to the occasion today.

"Aish, it's mother's day! Sana may not be his real mother but she's doing everything a mother does so we thought of throwing her a little party to celebrate her efforts. Taking care of a kid isn't easy, y'know." Momo carefully explained with a hand up for emphasis.

"So, are you in or not?" Mina asked.

(YN) glanced over the two and before taking in a breath. It was a fact that Sana had stepped in to be a mother for the child and doing everything one did. To help out with their plan, he nodded his head.

Keeping her away from the apartment was pretty easy. All he had to do was to bring her somewhere that wasn't too far but wasn't too near either to not entice her going home.

"Good, now just go to the hospital and wait for her by the door. Get up and change, her shift is about to finish!" Momo patted the man's shoulder to make him stand up from the couch.

"How will I know to bring her home?" (YN) asked as he stood up.

"We'll just message you. Now hurry!" Mina gave his back a little nudge.

(YN) nodded his head before dashing off to his room. He changed into his more fitting clothes and wondered how he'll get to the hospital and more importantly how he'll do it with a baby in his arms the whole trip.

.

.

.

*DING!~*

.

.

.

The doors of the hospital slowly opened to the outside world with a soft ring. A woman soon stepped out through its metal doors, her hair tightly wrapped into a bun behind her head yet some strands of her hair were sticking out.