Chapter 15!

*WUAHHHHH! WUAHHHH!*

(YN) slowly woke up from his slumber and was immediately met with the blank white ceiling of his bedroom. He shifted his lower half along with the blanket over him, feeling the drowsiness all around his head.

The morning light shined faintly through the curtain that covered the windows of the room that helped provide the perfect temperature in the room.

It was like any other time that the man woke up, except for the loud and blaring sound of a baby wailing right at the other side of his door.

(YN) usually didn't wake up to this sound as he often woke up way earlier than his female housemate and the baby she was taking care of.

To anybody, it wasn't a welcoming sound by any means especially if it was the first thing you heard after waking up to a new day. Even though Haru rarely cried in the morning, according to his recollection, (YN) still wished to wake up to silence everyday.

Throwing his legs off the side of the bed, he slowly sat up from the comfort of his mattress and pillows. He slowly stood up to stretch his limbs. All seemed normal except for the crying baby that was beyond his door, at least for him.

He turned his head to his floor and saw a slip of paper that had fallen off his bedside table. Picking it up and turning it over, he saw that it was the ticket to the fancy dinner he won.

"Oh it's today." (YN) mumbled quietly, glancing over the information written on the ticket.

"December 29th...why does that sound familiar? It's not a holiday, is it?" The man continued. Thinking of what was about the day felt like scratching something that kept on itching, quite annoying.

He brushed away the thought to the back of his mind for now but he had a subtle feeling that was telling him not to. Making his way to the door, he noticed that the loud crying has died down.

Not only was it good for his ears but it maybe good for their neighbours too. (YN) opened his bedroom door and was immediately hit with a strong alluring aroma coffee along with the sounds of sizzling food which could only come from their kitchen.

Stepping out into the short hallway from his room, he made his way to the living room. He immediately found the sight of his housemate cooking and looking very busy in their kitchen all the while carrying a baby boy in her arms.

Sana's back was turned towards him but Haru had his head on her shoulder, overlooking her behind. In the baby's hands was his small blue milk bottle that he held still to drink the warm milk that filled it.

"Bwabwa!"

The small boy's eyes quickly locked onto the man. Haru's excitement just from seeing (YN) had gotten the better of him as he reached his arms out towards him. The bottle slipped from his hands and it fell on the floor with a loud sound.

"Why did you drop your bottle Ha-oh goodmorning!" Sana turned around to pick up the bottle from the floor where she found (YN) already looking at her from beyond the counter.

She smiled at him before leaning down to pick up the bottle. Fortunately, not one drop of milk landed on the floor which saved her from an extra chore to do.

"I hope you haven't been standing there for long. Did you just wake up?~" Sana asked, keeping the wide smile on her lips.

(YN) immediately picked up the excited tone in her voice. Even though her voice was almost always in that tone, it sounded more excited than usual which didn't help with the man's prior thoughts.

"You awfully seem very excited today, Sana." (YN) answer as he shook his head to answer her question.

"Well, why wouldn't I be excited on such a special day? You do know what today is, right?" Sana's tone suddenly changed. She slightly shifter her brow upwards and tilted her head.