Chapter 13!

Patches of grass peacefully swayed along with the flowing wind. The sun shined through the trees and shined on some of the uncovered parts of the park. It was a sunny yet windy day, the type where it was perfect to spend some time outdoors.

(YN) walked along the concrete path with Sana by his side. In his hands were the woman's purse as she held onto their other companion, the ever so curious Haru.

The small boy wrapped his small arms around Sana's neck with his head placed on top of her shoulder.

He watched as person by person walked by them, curious as to not only know why some were giving him looks but also curious as to what were the furry four legged companions walking beside them.

Haru then landed his eyes on an ice cream stand in the distance. The small stall had a colorful design which made it stand out from the rest of the park.

"Bwa!" Haru suddenly shouted at Sana's ear, making the woman stop dead in her tracks.

"What is it, Haru? Do you need anything?" Sana pulled the baby away from her shoulder to see if he wanted anything. She noticed that his arm was outstretched towards the direction behind her.

Sana turned around and squinted her eyes to see the stand in the distance.

"Oh so you want some food, hm?~" Sana asked the child in which he nodded his head.

(YN) noticed that his housemate with the baby stopped their tracks and turned his head to look over his shoulder. They were looking off into what seemed to the distance so he also became curious.

"What are you two looking at?" He asked, taking steps back towards them.

"Haru saw that stand over there selling ice cream, could you bring him over there and buy him some?" Sana requested with Haru nodding along with her.

"Hmmmm, I guess It's only a must to buy ice cream on this kind of day. Should I bring him along?" (YN) replied right back, motioning his head at the small boy.

"Yes please. Don't worry, I'll wait for you two by this bench!" Sana pointed to a wooden bench on the side. (YN) let out some air before taking the baby from the woman and placing him into his arms.

"Be quick, you two!" Sana loudly shouted before letting the two boys pass right by her. She patted both her arms, one after the other. They were getting quite sore after carrying Haru all around the park.

She approached the bench and sat down carefully. She leaned her back towards the wooden bench as she let out a heavy sigh, her legs were quite tired too. She looked at (YN) and Haru's figures walked away from her, she wondered what flavors they might get.

Sana closed her eyes, taking in the fresh wind that gently blew towards her. She pushed some of her hair back towards the back of her ear as she relaxed herself further.

"You have quite the wonderful family, hm?~" An elderly voice suddenly came from Sana's side.

Sana quickly opened her eyes before her head snapped to her side. Her eyes landed on a woman, much older than her, sitting next to her. The older woman smiled at her softly as she bowed her head slightly.

"F-family?" Sana mumbled out.

"Mhm, didn't your husband bring your son along for ice cream?" The woman replied, pointing towards the direction where (YN) and Haru went.

"E-eh? H-husband? Son? um...eto.." Sana mumbled to herself as she wondered if she could properly explain where the baby came from.

"N-no, he's just my best friend! And as for the baby...that's my nephew!"