Todobakudeku: Echoes of Unity

In their cozy apartment, Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya sat together, enjoying a rare night off from hero duties. As they lounged on the couch, Midoriya spoke up, breaking the comfortable silence.

"You know, guys, I was thinking about something," Midoriya said, drawing the attention of his boyfriends.

"What's up, Deku?" Bakugou asked, turning to face him.

"Well, we've been dating for a while now, and I feel like we've never really talked about our future together," Midoriya replied, his green eyes flickering between Todoroki and Bakugou.

Todoroki nodded thoughtfully. "He's right. We've been so caught up in hero work and our relationship that we haven't really discussed where we see ourselves going."

Bakugou scratched his head, a slight frown marring his features. "Yeah, I guess you're right. But what exactly are you getting at, Deku?"

"I think we should talk about our long-term goals as a trio," Midoriya suggested, a hopeful look in his eyes.

Todoroki leaned forward, his heterochromatic eyes bright with anticipation. "I agree. It's important for us to be on the same page about where we want our relationship to go."

Bakugou sighed, running a hand through his spiky blond hair. "Fine. But what are we supposed to talk about, huh?"

Midoriya smiled, relieved that his boyfriends were willing to have this conversation. "Well, for starters, do we want to live together permanently? And if so, where? Do we want to get married someday? Have kids?"

Todoroki and Bakugou exchanged a glance before turning back to Midoriya, their expressions serious yet open.

"I think we should definitely keep living together," Todoroki said, reaching out to take Midoriya's hand in his own. "And as for marriage and kids... well, I'm open to the idea if you two are."

Bakugou nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'm not against it. But let's focus on being heroes first, alright?"

Midoriya beamed, feeling a surge of love for his partners. "Of course. But it's nice to know we're all on the same page about our future together."

With that settled, the three of them cuddled up on the couch, content in the knowledge that they were building a future together as not just heroes, but as a loving trio. As they snuggled closer, Todoroki wrapped his arms around Midoriya and Bakugou, pulling them into a tight embrace.

"I'm glad we had this conversation," he said, pressing a kiss to Midoriya's forehead. "It feels good to know that we're all committed to each other for the long haul."

Bakugou smirked, leaning in to steal a quick kiss from Midoriya. "Yeah, well, don't get all mushy on us, Half-and-Half. We've got a reputation to uphold, remember?"

Midoriya chuckled, nuzzling into Bakugou's chest. "I know, but it's still important to talk about these things. We're a team, both in and out of costume."

Todoroki nodded in agreement, his heart swelling with affection for his partners. "Exactly. And I wouldn't want to face the future with anyone else by my side."

With a shared smile, the trio settled into a comfortable silence, content in the knowledge that their bond was stronger than ever. They may be heroes fighting against villains by day, but at night, they were just three people in love, navigating the complexities of life together. And as long as they had each other, they knew they could conquer anything that came their way.