Together, We Stand

Levi sighed as he walked through the quiet streets of the Shiganshina District. The sun had set, painting the sky in hues of deep orange and pink. His mind was preoccupied with the events of the day, the constant battles against the Titans that threatened humanity's existence. But amidst the chaos, there was one thing that kept him grounded - his marriage to Y/N.

Levi and Y/N had been married for two years, a bond that had forged through shared hardship and a love that could withstand the darkest of times. They were a formidable team, both on and off the battlefield. Y/N had proven time and time again that they were more than capable of handling themselves against the Titans.

As he approached their small, modest home, Levi's heart swelled with warmth. He pushed open the front door to find Y/N sitting at the kitchen table, a cup of tea in hand. Their eyes met, and a tender smile spread across both their faces.

"Hey," Levi said softly, making his way over to Y/N. "Rough day?"

Y/N nodded, setting aside the cup of tea. "Yeah, it was. But seeing you walk through that door makes everything better."

Levi chuckled, his gaze filled with affection. "You always know just what to say."

Y/N stood up, wrapping their arms around Levi's waist. "Well, being married to humanity's strongest soldier has its perks."

Levi pulled them in closer, relishing in the feeling of their embrace. "And being married to the most incredible person I know has its perks too."

They stood in silence, finding solace in each other's presence. Outside, the world was filled with uncertainty and danger, but within the walls of their home, Levi and Y/N found a sanctuary - a place where they could be themselves, free from the weight of the world.

As the night grew deeper, they curled up together on the couch, hands intertwined, their bodies warmed by each other's embrace. Levi leaned down, gently placing a kiss on Y/N's forehead, before whispering, "I love you."

Y/N smiled, their eyes shining with adoration. "I love you too, Levi."

And in that moment, surrounded by love and quiet intimacy, they found the strength to face whatever challenges awaited them. They were each other's anchor in a world filled with chaos - a love that would endure, even in the face of the relentless attack of the Titans.