special chap ❤️

Jungkook is a father, his wife died while giving birth, so he never married again. He has a son, 4-year-old Daehan. Jungkook was making breakfast, thinking about what to do. He has a meeting in the USA for 4 days, but due to some visa issues, he can't bring Daehan with him. It was the first time he was leaving him alone, and his heart was sinking. But the meeting was important, so he thought to call Taehyung for help.

He called him: "On call! Hyy Jungkookkkahhh, what's going onnn?" Taehyung answered, happy and sleepy.

"Yeah, hyung, I was just making breakfast. I wanted to ask you for a favor," Jungkook said.

"Yeah, Jungkook, what is it?" Taehyung asked, a bit concerned.

"Hyung, I have a meeting in the USA, but I can't bring Daehan. I want to ask if you're free to look after him. He's close to you, and my heart would be at peace knowing he's safe," Jungkook said, plating the breakfast.

"Of course, Jungkook! He's my prince! I'm more than happy. You've made my day! 4 days with him... I'm gonna make him have so much fun, so don't worry!" Taehyung replied.

"'Thanks, hyung, you're a life saviour,' Jungkook said, going up to wake up Daehan.

'Mention not, okay? Jungkook, I need to go, someone's at the door, okay? I'll come in the night to pick up Daehan, okay?' Taehyung said.

'Okay, hyunggg, bye, and thanks again,' Jungkook said and cut the call.

He opened Daehan's room door and saw him sleeping peacefully, with a pout, hugging his Dino plushy tightly, and his cheeks were squishy, looking adorable as ever.

'Awwww, my cutieeee munchkin,' Jungkook cooed, caressing his cheek. He was feeling a bit emotional; not only was it hard for Daehan to live without him, but it was also going to be hard for Jungkook to leave him and go. He thought, 'I will spend the whole day with him, and then I will go in night

He gently caressed Daehan's hair and shook him gently, 'Cupcake, wake up,' Jungkook asked gently, and Daehan, being a very heavy sleeper, didn't budge. Jungkook chuckled and made him sit on his lap and tap his cheek, then Daehan opened his eyes a little,

'Rise and shine, little one,' Jungkook cooed and caressed his hair.

'Sleepy,' Daehan said and put his head on Jungkook's chest and slept again. Jungkook smiled warmly and picked him up and took him to the washroom; it was his routine, and he would be drowsy even after a shower.

After the shower, Jungkook changed him into cute pajamas, and they came to the dinner room. Daehan's eyes opened, smelling the sweet aroma of food, and Jungkook laughed at his sudden energetic self,

'Wahh, Dae, you are such a foodie, hmmm,' Jungkook said, tickling his tummy, who laughed loudly."

"'Dadda, it smells so good, I can't wait to eatttt!' Daehan said, and Jungkook made him sit in his chair and sat down beside him.

'Let's eat, hmm,' Jungkook said, and put a pancake in his plate, who dug in immediately, stuffing his face with food, looking adorable.

'Awwww, Daehan, slow down, baby, you don't want to choke,' Jungkook said, and patted his back, who nodded and started to eat slowly

. 'Baby, do you want to go anywhere with Dada today?' Jungkook asked, smiling, he wanted to take him to his favorite place, wherever he wants.

'Yesshh, Dadda, I want to go to Disneyland!' Daehan said excitedly. Jungkook chuckled and said, '