CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 32 is available on scrollstack!!(Atleast comment to Karo pta to chale)I will only upload whenever the target get completed 🤯

(Atleast comment to Karo pta to chale)
I will only upload whenever the target get completed 🤯

Vardaan's forehead was burning up, and she knew she needed to do something to help him. However, Vardaan's body was much heavier than hers and she couldn't even lift him onto her shoulders.

Feeling helpless, Aarohi went back inside to their room. She then rushed to Siya's room, but the staff informed her that they had already left. With no other options left, Aarohi made her way to her mother-in-law Suhana's room for help.

Panicked, Aarohi explained to Suhana, "Mom, Vardaan has a very high fever and he's lying in the swing in the balcony. I can't even lift him, what should I do?" Suhana immediately called  Abeer. Together, Abeer, Suhana, and Aarohi went to the balcony to check on Vardaan.

Abeer took charge of the situation and effortlessly lifted Vardaan onto his shoulder. He jokingly remarked, "Mom, what did you feed him? He's so heavy, even though he's the youngest, he's the tallest among us all." Suhana chuckled at his comment but quickly regained her composure. She instructed Aarohi, "He's unwell now, but we'll deal with that later. Let him rest for now."

Aarohi was still feeling confused and overwhelmed by the situation. She couldn't understand why they weren't rushing Vardaan to the doctor immediately. Abeer noticed her confusion and reassured her, "Mom, it's just a fever. He'll be fine with some rest. Let's wait and see how he feels in a few hours."

Suhana nodded in agreement and added, " you will stay here!!" Aarohi felt a sense of relief.

As the night progressed, Aarohi stayed in her mother in law room. Abeer monitored his temperature. 

_____________

Aarohi woke up early in the morning with a sense of excitement and purpose. She had an important meeting with renowned authors that she had been looking forward to for weeks. As she got out of bed, she knew that today was going to be a busy day, but she was ready to tackle it head-on.

Determined to make a good impression, Aarohi carefully selected her outfit for the day. She decided on a black tank top, a leather jacket, and blue denim jeans. She loved to mix Western and Indian styles in her wardrobe, as it reflected her own unique personality. Sarees and traditional attire were never her cup of tea, and she always felt most comfortable in casual, modern clothing.

 Sarees and traditional attire were never her cup of tea, and she always felt most comfortable in casual, modern clothing