CHAPTER 29

Chapter 30 already uploaded on scrollstack!!

Aarohi was jolted awake by the loud crash of her phone hitting the floor. Blinking slowly, she saw Vardaan sitting at the edge of their bed, his head wrapped in bandages. Her heart skipped a beat as she gasped, "Tum?"

Vardaan looked up at her and nodded. Concern etched across her face, Aarohi hurriedly got out of bed and picked up her broken phone, frowning at the shattered screen. Vardaan watched her.

"How are you feeling?" Aarohi asked nervously, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I'm okay" Vardaan replied, his tone reassuring.

Aarohi took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. "Bhabhi was calling you," Vardaan said, changing the subject.

She nodded absentmindedly and left the room, her mind racing with worry and confusion. After a few minutes, she returned to the room with a plate of bhindi and roti, along with a glass of juice. Vardaan was engrossed in his laptop, his brow furrowed in concentration.

"Vardaan, you should take it easy on the screen time," Aarohi said gently, setting the plate on the table. "You don't want to strain your head."

Vardaan rolled his eyes playfully, but Aarohi could see the fatigue in his eyes. She sat down next to him. "Come on, stop working and eat your food," she said, a hint of a smile playing on her lips.

Vardaan got up from the bed. As he made his way to the chair. He saw Aarohi sitting on the couch, engrossed in her laptop. He could tell that she hadn't eaten dinner yet, so he asked her if she had. Aarohi shook her head, indicating that she hadn't.

"Why haven't you had dinner?" Vardaan inquired.

Aarohi simply replied, "I didn't feel like it."

Vardaan nodded understandingly and proceeded to eat his own dinner. Once he had finished, he noticed that Aarohi was still scrolling through a website, looking at different products. He inquired about what she was searching for, to which she responded that she was just browsing.

"Let me help you find what you're looking for," Vardaan offered, moving closer to Aarohi.

As he took the laptop from her and started scrolling through the options, Aarohi seemed surprised by his sudden interest in helping her. Vardaan pointed out a sleek and expensive mobile phone on the screen, but Aarohi hesitated, saying that she didn't want to spend too much money on a single item.

Vardaan teasingly remarked, "Why are you so stingy, Aarohi?

Aarohi defended herself, "I'm not stingy, I'm just smart. I don't see the point in spending a fortune on a phone when a basic one serves me just fine. Unlike you, who wastes money on unnecessary things."