CHAPTER 4

When she entered into the Abeer's cabin she found Mr

When she entered into the Abeer's cabin she found Mr.Rajawat was also there and Abeer was looking very angry.
Abeer comes towards her and told her to say sorry to Mr. Rajawat.

But she replied,
"Why should I say sorry to him?"

And then Rajawat says, "Look your at employees they don't have a manner to talk with the investors"

Abeer said, "Adrika say sorry to Mr. Rajawat. If you didn't then No one will be worse than me"

But Adrika shook her head.
Then Mr. Rajawat said that this deal cannot be done Mr. Chauhan!!

Adrika turns around to Rajawat and gives him glares. Mr. Rajawat leaves the cabin.

As Mr.Rajawat left, Abeer grabbed Adrika and throws her on the couch, she becomes scared and tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't expect this.

When Abeer saw tears in her eyes , he wondered why she was crying today. She never cries even when he forces her into this marriage.

His heart starts melting and he makes Adrika sit comfortably on the sofa and asks,
"Why are you crying Adrika?"

After hearing his words she burst into cries. Seeing her crying like this, Abeer's heart felt like someone throbbing his heart, he doesn't know why this was happening to him.

Then he said,
"drink water first!! then tell me why you are crying Adrika"

Adrika drinks water but her tears were not stopping. Then she calms down after a while and looks at Abeer and asked,
"why did you ask me to say sorry to him."

Abeer said,"he told me that you had misbehaved with him."

Adrika snapped," and you believed him?"

Abeer got shocked after listening to her question and looked at her and said, "this deal was very important for me"

Then she said, "main aapke liye important nahi hun"

And he became stunned after hearing her statement!!!

He said, "clearly tell me what happened" and why are you reacting like this.

Then Adrika told him the whole incident after hearing her, he took his phone out of his pocket and dialled someone and said,
"Rajawat building ke bahar nahi nikalna chahiye, stop him Take him to the basement, I am coming"

He told Adrika that she has to go home with the driver and do some rest.

Adrika denied but he give her dangerous looks as soon as she saw his eyes, she leaves.

____________________________________

Evening-

Aarohi was doing rest on her bed then she heard a knock and then she opened her door her aunty was there and told her to come downstairs.
She nodded.