CHAPTER 26

Vote karo!!Don't be a silent reader!🎶-  Shiddat

Vote karo!!
Don't be a silent reader!
🎶Shiddat

Comments zaroor kro!!!
Target bhi pura krdo purana wala!!

Everyone was present in the dining hall
Aashika was feeling restless and had an overwhelming sense of boredom. She looked at her three older brothers with a mischievous glint in her eyes and said, “Bhabhi, I’m going to the club today.”

Her brothers Rakshit, Abeer, and Vardaan, all stopped what they were doing and turned to look at her with expressions of disbelief. In unison, they all said, “No.”

Aashika frowned and asked, “Why not, bhaiya?”

The wives of the brothers exchanged amused glances and rolled their eyes at their husbands' overprotective behavior. Aashika continued, “I’m not able to enjoy myself here. Please let me have some fun with my friends.”

Siya, chimed in, “Let her go where she wants. She’s old enough to make her own decisions.”

Rakshit, looked at her sternly and said, “She will not go alone, and that’s final.”

Siya huffed in frustration and retorted, “Well, if she’s not allowed to go alone, then I’ll go with her. At least I’ll have some excitement in this boring life.” She rolled her eyes at her husband’s strictness.

Abeer and Vardaan, exchanged glances and then nodded in agreement. Abeer was lost in his own thoughts and Vardaan seemed not interested in the whole situation.

Rakshit tried to protest, but Ranveer cut him off, saying, “Let them go, Rakshit. It’ll be fine. They’re both adults.”

Rakshit sighed in defeat and relented, “Fine, but make sure to be back home before midnight.”

Aashika squealed in delight and hugged Siya, thanking her for coming with her. Siya smiled and hugged her back, excited for the night.

***************************************

Vardaan had gone up to the terrace. As he stepped out into the open air, he was greeted by a cool breeze and the sight of  Aarohi, sitting on a chair with a laptop in front of her.

She looked ethereal with her long, flowing hair loose around her shoulders and the sunlight shining on her face. She was wearing a simple white dress that enhances her beauty even more.

Vardaan didn't want to disturb her, but something about the way she was immersed in her writing made him curious. He walked over to her and sat down on the swing nearby, taking a bite of an apple as he watched her work.

"What are you writing?" he asked, trying to peek at the notepad she was holding. Aarohi simply ignored him, her eyes focused on the words she was putting down on paper.