CHAPTER 25

Vote karoDon't be a silent reader 🎵- Rafta Rafta

Vote karo
Don't be a silent reader
🎵- Rafta Rafta

Rakshit watched as Siya tossed and turned in bed, trying to find a comfortable position. She let out a sigh of frustration and he knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep anytime soon.

Siya's eyes widened in surprise as he gently put his arm around her, offering her comfort and warmth. It's his daily routine but every time she feels something new.

Siya's protests were muffled as Rakshit held her close, his touch sending shivers down her spine. She tried to push him away, but he held her even tighter, refusing to let her go. "What are you doing?" she asked. Rakshit simply smiled and whispered, "Just cuddling."

Siya felt a rush of emotions as she tried to make sense of the situation. She didn't want to admit it, but there was a part of her that craved his touch, his warmth.

She tried to push those feelings aside, reminding herself that this was wrong. But Rakshit's presence was comforting, and she found herself slowly relaxing in his embrace.

As Rakshit's leg brushed against hers and his hand rested on her waist, Siya's heart raced. She knew that she should stop him, but a part of her wanted to stay in this moment forever. "I don't want this," she said, trying to sound firm. But Rakshit's gaze was unwavering as he looked into her eyes. "You need this," he whispered, his voice soft and soothing.

Siya covered herself with the quilt, trying to create a barrier between them. She felt vulnerable and exposed. But as he started running his hands through her hair, she couldn't deny the tingling sensation that swept through her body. She closed her eyes, trying to block out the conflicting thoughts in her mind.

As Rakshit's fingers traced patterns on her skin, she felt herself drifting into a state of pure bliss.

Rakshit gazed lovingly at his wife as she slept peacefully beside him.

In the quiet of the night, a thought crossed Rakshit's mind, "how peaceful it would be if his wife remained silent and calm like this forever." A rare chuckle escaped his lips as he imagined the bliss of never having to deal with her constant chatter or worries.

***************************************

Aarohi was feeling exhausted as she stood in the kitchen, trying to prepare a fresh glass of juice for herself. Her head was pounding with a fierce headache. As she sliced the fruits, she couldn't help but wish for some peace and quiet.

Just then, Vansh entered the kitchen with a casual demeanor. He strolled over to the fruit basket and picked out a apple before turning to Aarohi and asking, "Hey, are you okay?"

Aarohi simply hummed in response. She tried to focus on her task, but her headache was making it difficult to concentrate. Vansh moved closer, grabbing the knife that was placed on Aarohi's side.