CHAPTER 20

Well last chapter ka Target thoda sa baki hai. (I'm disappointed).
Do inline comments.
Mujhe bhi to pata chale ki story kaisi lag rhi hai.

Don't be a silent reader.

Vote karo!!

#Yakshit

Siya woke up to the sound of a soft hum coming from the living room. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she walked out, Rakshit was doing something on his laptop, his face illuminated by the soft glow of the screen.

"Mujhe yaha nahi rehna hai," she said.

Rakshit didn't even glance up from his work, his fingers typing away on the keyboard. Siya felt a pang of disappointment.

But the feeling of unease didn't leave her. She cleared her throat and said a little louder, "I said mujhe yaha nahi rehna hai."

This time, Rakshit looked up, his eyes dark and stormy. Without a word, he slammed his laptop shut and stood up, his face just inches from hers. Siya could see the rage simmering beneath his calm exterior.

"Mujhe jaane do," she said, trying to keep her voice steady.

Rakshit's grip tightened on her wrist, making her wince in pain. With a swift movement, she freed her wrist from his hold and took a step back.

"You know gunde ho tum, killer ho tum, murderer ho jaane do mujhe," she spat out, her anger matching his.

Rakshit's grip on her wrist tightened once again, and this time, he pulled her towards him, his other hand wrapping around her neck. Siya's heart thundered in her chest as she felt the cold, hard wall pressing against her back.

"Shut up," Rakshit growled, his eyes boring into hers with an intensity that sent shivers down her spine. "When you don't know anything, then keep your mouth shut."

Siya felt a surge of fear through her veins as she looked into his eyes, seeing no trace of the man she had once known. The anger and violence in him were like a stranger, a monster that had taken over the man she thought she knew.

With a gasp, she pushed him away with all her strength, stumbling as she fell to the ground. Rakshit stood there for a moment, his breathing heavy, before turning on his heel and stalking out of the room, leaving Siya shaking and alone.

"Why is this happening to me?" she whispered to herself, tears streaming down her cheeks. She felt lost and afraid, not knowing what to do or where to go.

Siya sat on the edge of the bed, her mind lost in a whirlwind of thoughts.

As she sat there, lost in her thoughts, Rakshit suddenly appeared in the doorway. "Pack your bags, Siya. We are leaving," he said in a commanding tone.