CHAPTER 16

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile with the fifth division's fleet, Akagi had lent some mass production ships to the fifth division, meanwhile Shokaku laments the mission given by Akagi.

Shokaku: Oh, poor me, bullied by my cruel sempai... Don't you think so, Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: Come on sister, can't you take this too seriously? This is our golden opportunity to show our sempai how strong we are.

Shokaku: Oh Zuikaku, you are such a direct girl, don't worry my dear little sister, big sister has your back.

Zuikaku: (Excited) you're right! As long as you're here I have nothing to fear!

Just then Zuikaku's ship is engulfed in a swirl of crimson flames as she summons her rigging.

FIRST PERSON POV

While we returned from our break to the base, in that we saw Enterprise arguing with Cleveland and then Enterprise runs towards the port, she summons her rigging and sails towards the ocean, Cleveland also imitates Enterprise and then she also sets sail as if she is chasing Enterprise. Enterprise.

Me: What happened?

Stelle: I have no idea.

Xie: Considering Enterprise's expressions, something very bad must be happening.

We walked to the port and then we met Javelin and Laffey, they seemed very worried.

Me: What's wrong?

Javelin: Hornet's fleet is in danger and they are under attack by Red Axis!

Me: That's serious!

Rider: How come our systems didn't detect the SOS?

Xie: Because they weren't activated.

Me: This is not the time to discuss that now, we have to go rescue them.

The girls agreed.

Laffey: We are going to help the girls in trouble.

Me: Well, what do you think if we go with you?

Javelin: No problems.

So I order my fleet to prepare to set sail, because it will be a battle against an aircraft carrier fleet and we need all the help we can get, so we set sail.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Wales had already received the notification and are now in an emergency meeting.
Wales: We have to help the Hornet fleet, but our hands are tied, who can mobilize?

Just then the door opens unexpectedly and Illustrious enters, she is very worried.

Illustrious: Wales! Enterprise...she has...!

Wales: (Surprised) What did you say?

Meanwhile Enterprise negligently cruises at high speeds even though she is exceeding her maximum permitted speed. If she is not careful she could trip or end up damaging her propulsion. Both damages can be lethal if she is very unlucky.

Cleveland: Enterprise! You're going too far!

Enterprise: (Worried) We don't have much time to waste!

At that Enterprise loses control and she almost falls, fortunately Cleveland manages to catch her before she falls into the sea.

Cleveland: (Very worried) Why are you doing this!? You're just being very reckless!

Enterprise: Hornet is my little sister...

Enterprise continues sailing while Cleveland is very surprised by Enterprise's words, then Cleveland sympathizes with Enterprise so she decides to help her.