CHAPTER 4

FIRST PERSON POV

Me: Sorry friend, but what happens in Vegas has to stay in Vegas.

Rider: Fire!

My sister and I fired our weapons without holding anything back, destroying several ships in mass production, unfortunately the Tester class sirens managed to avoid our cannon shots and torpedoes since they were literally floating.

Tester: Damn I underestimated them, but not anymore.

I had a bad feeling so I activated my electronic warfare antenna to prevent her from contacting anyone and telling everything about us to her superiors, that was something I had to avoid at all costs, fortunately I was able to prevent her from contacting her allies. , I see that she is frowning because she can't contact her allies.

Taking advantage of the opportunity she fires the TYPE 40 JHGV missiles which are Japanese Hypersonic missiles.

Rider also fires her missiles and torpedoes at other siren clones, she uses the BRAMOS, our missiles hit the enemy without problems, the hypersonic missiles did a lot of damage to the high-ranking sirens that fell into the sea, we took the opportunity to fire our torpedoes, automatic cannons and our main guns to the enemy crippled at sea, we simply will not give him a chance to recover.

BOOOOOMMMMM! BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

The high-ranking sirens were destroyed in our last salvo, but there were some that survived, we simply finished them off before they do something unnecessary and put us in danger, we will simply cause chaos in this world, but out of the reach of the sirens' eyes. .

Me: Well, here we finish with the cleaning.

Rider: I didn't expect the enemy to be so weak that he fell so easily and without much effort.

Me: You're right, do you remember the fights against the META kansen for the event to obtain them?

Rider: Yes, you had to get 100 core in OPERATION SIREN to be able to face the meta kansen.

Me: Yes, do you remember the damage that 6 ships could do to a META?

Rider: More or less, they were around 500,000.

Me: In Modern Warship in TIER III it could do more than 1000000. And speaking only of one ship, if we add the damage of the 5 ships the sum would go even higher.

Rider: You mean, are we totally broken?

Me: It seems so.

Rider: So we can destroy a level 126 siren.

Me: Don't go too far, it's better to get out of here before her reinforcements come and make our lives even more difficult.

Rider: You're right.

Me: Before we go, why do we bring that siren with us like for our studies?

Rider: Do whatever you want, we have to go.

So after collecting the corpse (5 of them) of the siren we continued to navigate at full speed to get away from this place, but at that moment something unexpected appeared on top of one of the enemy corpses, a normal mental cube, those Items that They serve you for the invocation.

Me: Those are not a Mental Cube, those in the game.

Rider: You're right, it's a normal blue mental cube, they're not like the sirens' cubes, which are purple.

Me: Should we pick it up or not?

Rider: I think it's better to collect it for analysis, surely it's a gift from the god who brought us here.

Me: I am fine.

So I picked up the mental cube and we prepared to speed away.

Rider: Now what are we going to do?

Me: Our plan does not change, we will go in the direction of Pearl Harbor.

Rider: And when we meet them, what will we tell them?

Me: Like what?

Rider: What shall we tell they? It is obvious that they will not believe that we have died in our world due to a car accident and that we are reincarnated as kansen. What do you think they will think?

Me: You're right, little sister, you're right, it's obvious that they won't believe us. What do you think if we tell them that we were transported from an alternate world to this one? As we know a lot about the lore of the Azur Lane game, we can provide you with some information about the sirens.

Rider: Are you saying we tell her that we come from the future?

Me: That's it, but with the difference that we are from a future from another world invaded by sirens just like them, what do you say?

Rider: Do you think they'll believe us?

Me: If not, we show them some things we have, like a can of soda or one of our weapons, that should dissuade them from believing us... or we can use the corpses of the mermaids as an excuse that we were attacked and we send a S.O.S.

Rider: Well, I think I'll go with the SOS, for the moment I'll trust you.

Me: Besides, they have no choice, they will see our potential as modern ships and use us as their leverage in this war.

Rider: What about the higher-ups? Don't you think they'll fight over us?

Me: We simply need resources, or do you prefer to be anonymous and looking for our own food on our own? Remember that we will not be able to summon our ships to sleep or rest, in addition to that we will have to hide in caves and sleep outdoors to avoid being found by the enemy, take turns guarding and sleep less than 4 hours. Do you want that? Or do you want to be safe in a place where there are many allies to trust, a room where you can sleep, eat and have the company of people?

Rider: Ahhh, you're right, I'll trust you sister.

Me: Okay, then the problem is solved. Okay sister, now follow me.

Rider: Understood.

So we continued in the direction of Pearl Harbor guided by the compass and from time to time I sent a helicopter for reconnaissance, my sister also sent her helicopter to help me with the reconnaissance. Needless to say, we managed to approach the island without problems, several ships patrolling the area appeared on the radar.

Me: Well, we arrived at our destination, now we are going to make contact with one of the patrol fleets to make diplomatic contact.

Rider: Understood.

So we headed for the nearest fleet we could see.

TO BE CONTINUE...........................