CHAPTER 5

FIRST PERSON POV

We approached the Azur Lane fleet, approached from their backs and saw from the binoculars, they sailed in a double line formation while sailing relaxed.

Me: It's a fleet of 6 ships.

Rider: Like in the game.

Me: I see an attack fleet of carriers, Ranger, Langley, Ajax, Kent, Allen M Sunmer and Fletcher.

Rider: Two aircraft carriers, two cruisers and two destroyers. A standard fleet of aircraft carriers.

Me: It's similar to Kidou Butai, but Japan used more than 3 aircraft carriers.

Rider: How do we approach them?

Me: As we planned.

Rider: I understand.

Me: Let's move away to proceed with our plan.

Rider: Understood.

So we moved away from the fleet detection zone, we moved 30 minutes away from the Azur Lane fleet position, then I summoned the dead sirens and left them in the sea, their corpses stained the sea with their yellowish blood. .

Me: Now this must be believable.

So I took out a knife and stabbed my arm and then my shoulder, I tried not to damage anything vital in my body so cutting myself there would be the most obvious thing to do.

Rider: (Shock) What are you doing, silly!?

Me: (Suppressing pain) What do I do? I make the SOS realistic, cut yourself so you bleed and believable, after all we will send an SOS, an SOS is for help because someone is hurt and in danger of dying.

Rider: You're right, but you don't think those 5 enemies are too much for us, after all they are very powerful battleships in this universe and we just destroyed 5 of them, don't you think that would be something suspicious?

Me: If we use this mental cube we have to summon someone? We can summon a ship?

Rider: I have doubts, but we have to try it.

So I extend my hand with the mental cube on the palm of my hand and the mental cube begins to shine at full power and the brightness separates into two orbs of lights materializing two frigate class ships, one of them is a Chinese class frigate. Jiangwei and an Admiral Grigorovich-class frigate.

Both frigates are in front of us and their respective kansen are standing on the bow of both ships.

Rider: Sister, it was a huge success.

The Chinese frigate is a beautiful woman with gray hair, who wears quite unique clothing that I cannot adequately describe, a blue jacket with some black, tactical glasses on her head, black shorts, black socks and black ankle boots. She has her eyes closed for a strange reason and is not moving.

[Kansen Appearance]