CHAPTER 11

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, Izumo and her friends were preparing to receive the enemies that are coming towards them.

They were on the radar of the 4 girls and thanks to that they were able to detect the approaching Red Axis fleet.

Me: Xie, it's your turn.

Xie: Understood.

Xie Li spoofed the signal from one of the radar outposts and sent word to the base that they detected a group of siren planes heading towards the base in attack formation.

Me: Okay girls, prepare to intercept, but don't shoot until the last moment, we have to feign surprise, just use the cannons, I don't want you to use any missiles for the world since we will attract attention.

Stelle: 2 minutes until enemy air attack

The girls nodded.

Meanwhile London who was at the radio station, she was the one who intercepted Xie's communication. Alarmed, she runs to Commander Wales' office and she enters the room without knocking on the door because of the alarming news.

London: Wales! It's serious, the sirens are attacking us!

Wales: What did you say? Intercept them immediately! This is not a naval exercise!

London nodded and ran out and at that moment explosions began to be heard, Cleveland looks out the window and sees that the coast of the beach and port is being bombed by siren planes, so she runs out taking her cape. Wales and Illustrious are very surprised by the fact.

Wales: Are the sirens attacking us now? The match time is too terrible.

Illustrious: Impossible....

Cleveland runs along the beach and several planes attack her by firing their cannons, but they miss, she continues running to the port to take action.

Cleveland: Cleveland Knights of the Seas...

In that, Cleveland's ship shines very brightly...

Cleveland: (Jumping off the dock) In combat!

In that, Cleveland's ship fragments into hundreds of mental cubes and then transforms into Cleveland's gear, equipping her for combat, then she shoots the plane that wants to attack her, managing to shoot down the enemy plane and then Cleveland lands in the sea to continue sailing. while it continues firing its cannons, shooting down enemy planes.

Cleveland: What do you think of the definitive weapon to combat the sirens!?

A siren plane fires her missiles at Cleveland, but she manages to evade the attack and shoots down the enemy plane.

Cleveland: That's us, with the power of the vessels embedded in our bodies!

After saying these words, the other girls join the defense of the base, including our protagonists who fire their CIWS and main cannons at full capacity to prevent further damage.

Cleveland: It's the power to defeat them!

The girls continued shooting at the enemy, managing to shoot down several enemy planes and some enemy cruisers, then we have a small scene starring Javelin and Laffey shooting down the enemy planes in the style of the phone video game.

Javelin: (Celebrating) Yatta!

Laffey: Wow.

Our protagonists shot everything they could to avoid further damage to the base, they did not let any plane manage to pass to bomb the base since they were distributed throughout the port location to maximize the defense, that included that their information network is linked to avoid overlapping objectives.