CHAPTER 12

At that moment, Akagi, somewhat surprised, turned to look at the attacker and what she saw far behind her mass-produced siren fleet was a single Yorktown-class aircraft carrier on the horizon with the letters ENT in yellow.

  They all looked amazed at the new opponent for Red Axis who approached.

  Cleveland: That ship...

  Akagi: Oh, that's not true, she is the most based aircraft carrier in all of Eagle Union...

  Then they saw several bombers taking off from the deck of the aircraft carrier.

  Cleveland: She is the most powerful aircraft carrier in my faction…

  Akagi: (biting her nails) Gray Ghost, the big E.

  Kaga: So it's her.

  Enterprise: Enterprise…Engage.

  At that moment the aircraft carrier Enterprise lit up and fragmented into hundreds of mental cubes and began to equip her with her rigging in such a scene.

  Me: she is so sublime.

  Enterprise: Here we go.

  She got on one of the planes that she was passing near in an epic way and began to dodge the anti-aircraft fire of the enemy fleet and her bombers bombed the enemy, managing to severely damage the enemy ships.

  The Enterprise bomber passed by until it reached where the fox is lying and Kaga gets excited.

  Kaga: Interesting!

  Then she throws several scrolls that transform into planes and she fires her arrows hitting the enemy planes, shooting down the enemy planes, the planes that needed to be shot down, the bomber fired her cannons and managed to shoot down the enemy planes without problems.

  All the girls were surprised while Izumo was excited to see the power of Enterprise with her own eyes.

  At that moment the fox woke up and suddenly attacked Enterprise, but she jumped in time before the fox destroyed the bomber she was piloting with one blow, then she fired her bow at the fox giving her a headshot and sending her to sleep once again. , then she lands on the fox's back and starts running around looking at Kaga.

  Kaga: (Very excited and happy) Entertain me Ghost!

  Akagi: Wait Kaga!  Back off!

  Kaga without paying attention attacks using her scrolls lit with a blue flame against Enterprise, she quickly avoids the attack and shielding herself from the attacks using metal parts of the fox and then when she is close enough she jumps approaching Kaga centimeters away.

Enterprise: Kaga.

  Kaga: What?

  Enterprise: Owari da.

  Then she releases the arrow hitting her chest causing a lot of damage to Kaga who screams in pain and her eyes and mouth expel blue fire, then Enterprise lands in a great way behind a wounded Kaga.

  Kaga: (Furious) You ***** daughter of ************!

  This time Kaga summons her rigging as she prepares to deploy a squadron of planes.

  Akagi: Leave it sister.

  Kaga: Sister, but I can still fight.

  Akagi: I know, but it's time to retire.

  At that Kaga looks around and realizes that the heaviest ships of Azur Lane joined the defense a little late due to maintenance or resupply problems and now the siren ships are being crushed, if the situation continues they would be overwhelmed due to numerical inferiority.

  Me: (these girls did take a while to put on makeup, but hey, I'm happy to be able to see the legend in action)

  Akagi: (Looking at the black mental cube) Our goals themselves have already been completed, the mission is a resounding success.

  Kaga calms down and decides to leave as her stepsister orders.

  Kaga: Yes, if you order it.

  Enterprise: Where do you think you're going?

  Enterprise all menacingly points her bow towards Japanese women and Akagi upon seeing her just mocks Enterprise.

  Akagi: Ara, ara, how scary, look how I tremble.

  At that Enterprise realizes that Akagi would not mock like that if she has control of the situation, so she instinctively jumps to avoid any surprise attack and as expected, the place where she was a second ago exploded, she glares at the person who did that and saw Zuikaku in the distance who had thrown an explosive scroll.

  Zuikaku: Senpai, it's time.

  Akagi: Yes, we're leaving.

  Akagi and Kaga took advantage of the distraction offered by Zuikaku to get away from Azur Lane, on the other hand, Ayanami who was fighting Javelin sees that the situation is against her so she sheathes her sword and escapes, leaving Javelin with many doubts.

  Akagi: Consider this a declaration of war, Azur Lane.

  Kaga: We, the Sakura empire together with Iron Blood will crush them without mercy, the powerful must control the future.

  Akagi: The will of heaven resides with us, the true conqueror of the seas.  We are the crimson alliance, We are RED AXIS.

  The empire's fleet was covered in flower petals and then they disappeared, leaving everyone very surprised.

  Wales: They got away from us and we couldn't do anything but defend ourselves.  However, Enterprise helped us a lot.

  Illustrious: Yes, fortunately she is a great help in this war.

  TO BE CONTINUE………………………………