IV.

•2 weeks later•

Kevin POV:

"You really like her" Brittany says walking into my room. "So I do what does it effect you?" "It doesn't I just wanted you to admit it" "Bri I don't really like her. I love her" and with that I walked out to go get Sam.

Samantha POV:

I head out to the parking lot spotting Kevin leaning against his car. "How was work?" "Terrible as always" I say as he opens my door. "So quit" he tells me walking around to his side and getting in. "I can't quit I need the money to pay for my apartment" "The apartment you haven't set foot in for 2 weeks?" "Yes but it's still mine so I have to pay for it" "Move out" "And be homeless? No." "You won't be homeless babe you'll live with me" I stop when he says this and look at him. He smiles knowing I won't say no. "You kill me Kevin." "I love you too now do you wanna get the last of your stuff now or tomorrow?" "Tomorrow" I say and he takes my hand driving off. When we get back to his place he orders us pizza delivery and we sit on the couch. I turn on the Giants game and Kevin slides his arm around my waist pulling me closer. "Whatcha doin?" I ask smirking at his flirty actions. "The pizza won't be here for 20 more minutes" he says pulling me onto his lap. He attaches our lips and we move in sync as I tangle my fingers in his hair. It gets heated and he slips off my shirt leaving me in my bra and jean shorts. I pull off his shirt and gently trace his abs with my fingers. He dettaches our lips resting his forhead on mine. "I love you Samantha". "I love you too Kevin". He attches our lips again and begins to make circles on my back when the doorbell ringing interupts us. "PIZZA" I yell jumping off his lap and pulling on my shirt. (Credits to @doolan8 this part was like 60% her work)

~Next morning~
I feel Kevin move from under me and I pull him back down. "Babe I'm hungry can I please get started on breakfast?" he tells me trying to get up again. I let him this time slowly getting up myself. "Can we make pancakes?" I ask him changing out of my pjs into jean shorts and one of his shirts. "Ya but I'm starving so lets get cooking" he says waving me to go faster, "Okok I'm going." We make our way to the kitchen and get out the powder adding the water. He does a dance mixing the batter smooth. So cute. I take the batter from him and turn around taking some on my finger. I turn around with my hands behind my back. "Kevin" "Ya?" he asks and I take my hand from behind my back and smear the batter down his nose. "Oh really?" he raises an eyebrow and takes the batter. He pours some in his hand and makes a handprint over my face. "Oh its on" I say taking some batter and I run my batter soaked hand down his chest. "Sticky. But it looks better on you" and he hugs me rubbing the batter off his chest and onto my arms and shirt. "Ewww now it's all over me" I pout and he sets me on the counter. "Want me to clean it off?" he asks stepping between my legs. I take his head in my head and lean down placing a kiss on his lips. "I'm good" I say smirking as his face falls to a pout. "That's what a shower is for" I jump off the counter and he spins me into his arms. "You can't shower alone my dear" he breathes in my ear placing a kiss below my ear. I don't have time to respond before he carries me bridal style to the bathroom and turns the water on.