13. She is HER!

Hey lovely readers I hope you are doing well. Thankyou for giving my book a try.

English is not my first language. Do pardon the grammatical errors.This part is not edited.

Enjoy reading and please do not forget to vote.

Target - 20 votes and 10 comments
P.s - Asking about an update doesn't count as a comment.
_______________________________________________

Rudra

Energetic

Energetic. Effortless. Captivating. Mesmerizing. I could not find the right number of words to describe her performance. Speechless. Yes, her dance had made me, or, to say, the entire crowd, speechless.

She looked stunning in her dance costume, dancing in the middle. She didn't need a chorus or a partner. She herself was enough to set the stage on fire.

A few seconds after the music had stopped, the hall echoed with the sound of applause. We didn't even realise it when she made us stand from our seats.

I have lost count of how many waves of goosebumps ran through my skin.

Her performance was more than just a dance. I mean, just look at her grace. Every girl needs that grace to fight people who think she is weak.

"Thik jeno Sakkhat Maa Durga lagchilo." I mentally complimented

("She looked really like Maa Durga")

The Dean of the college was appreciating her, followed by the group of staff members. My brain didn't even register a single word because my eyes were busy admiring her beauty. She smiled and thanked everyone for the appreciation she was receiving, but one thing was missing. Her smile didn't reach her eyes. I have been noticing this thing every time we have met her; her smile didn't meet her eyes. Her eyes always had a blank expression, except when she was dancing.

Mr. Rudra How many times has she smiled at you?

Not as many times have you poked your nose in my business.

I was focused on her red lips, which had a sad smile pasted on them. She had applied a pink shade of blush. I was wondering how beautiful she would look while I made her blush by capturing her lips.

Rudra You are at an event. I adjusted my coat.

To be honest, I have seen many women, but never for a second did I have unholy thoughts for someone. With her, I just couldn't control myself. I feel drawn towards her. Just like one hour ago. I had a business call to attend. While walking past a room, I heard the sound of ghungroos, which reminded me of my childhood days with my angel. She used to learn something new and show it to me first. Even when she had a performance, she used to ask for my approval to see if she looked good or not. I peeped through the glass door, and the sight was mesmerizing. I saw a beautiful lady practicing some dance moves. Yes, the lady who called me Chor when we met for the first time.