3. Home - mess- Home

Hey cuties I hope you all are doing well. Extremely sorry for late update. Hope you enjoy thw chapter. Keep reading.
______________________________________________

Devika

I entered my flat with the spare key as Shrestha texted me that she was already there. I opened the door only to find a burning smell coming out of our kitchen. I immediately rushed towards the kitchen, and the sight in front shocked me. My best friend was kissing a boy sitting on the kitchen counter, and the pasta in the frying pan had already turned black. Another day, another adventure.

"Shrestha!" I shouted on top of my lungs, resulting in their falling down. I immediately turned off the induction. I tried bard to control my laugh.

" Auch!! Devika, what's wrong with you?" Shrestha said this while getting up from the floor. The audacity of this woman to question me.

"What's wrong? You were so involved in your deeds that your pasta was having another makeout session with the pan."
I said extremely irritated because I know I am the only one who has to clean the burnt utensils.

"Devika kya hua bas kuch paata hi toh jala hai iss mein itni basi baat kyu bana rahi ho." She said it as if nothing had happened.
("Devika why are you overreacting in this ? A little pasta had burnt")

"Badi baat tum to iss bartan ko saaf nhi karne wali. Bartan ki baat choro. agar aj mein sahi time mein nahi aati agar iss kamre mein aag lag jata toh kya kartein." The only thing I am scared of.
("Overreact! You won't wash those burnt utensils. Leave those utensils. What would have happened if this room jad caught fire."

"Par asia kuch hua toh nhi naa. Stop acting like a 30-year-old. Always thinking negatively." Listening to this, her boyfriend laughed, and that made me pissed on another level.
("But nothing happened.")

"Okay, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't like your PDAs? You have your room for Godsake."

"And you have your room for Godsake. You can just avoid my PDAs," she said, mimicking me.

She is getting on my nerves. I know how to deal with her.
"Yeah, sure, I have my room, and I won't be coming out until the sun rises. So adjust with your dinner and breakfast." I smirked, and she started shouting.

"No, you can't do this to me."

"Watch me as I can," and I walked towards my room and locked it. I know she doesn't know how to cook, and today there were some problems because not a single online app was accepting orders. Well for me I already ate outside.

"Wait till you get a boyfriend!" she screamed, and I didn't bother to answer back.

Sometimes she becomes delusional. Me and my boyfriend-these two terms walk adjacent. Like parallel lines, they never have the intention to meet each other.

Unlike Shrestha, I have work to do. I have reports to submit by the given deadline. I went to the washroom, took a bath, changed myself into a pair of short length coords set , and started working on my assignments. I have a presentation to make.

 I have a presentation to make