5. Meet- Ugly!

Hey cuties hope you are doing well. I am sorry for this late upload.

Enjoy reading :)
______________________________________________

Enjoy reading :)______________________________________________

Rudra

"Abbe yeh chor log itne handsome kabse hone lagein" the girl muttered to herself, but she was loud enough. Her brown hazel doe eyes had caught my attention. I was mesmerized by the sight of herself. I couldn't think of any other beautiful representation of beauty.

"Someone was allergic to women." My inner self whispered.

Not giving attention to those stupid thoughts I was looking at her noticing her beautiful features. As if I am trying to capture her with my own eyes. I am seeing her for the first time and still think that white colour suits her the most.

"Handsome Chor! Seriously, dude, you got a compliment from a girl, and she called you chor "My inner self mocked me.

"Shut up." I said it a little loudly as my inner self was interrupting my eye photography sessions.

Her jaw dropped, and she held my collar tightly with her delicate hands. I got startled at the beginning.
" How dare you steal my purse and tell me to shut the fuck up.I'll file a complaint against you." She asked in a high pitched tone.

What!! Did I hear her correctly? She is accusing me of a crime that I haven't even committed. I glanced at my collar and then glared at her. First, I thought she might have mistaken me for the thief, but this seems serious.

No woman had dared to stand this close to me. To this day, I haven't allowed any women to come this close. And here is this naive girl who is holding my collar and glaring at me. Honestly, she is standing too close to me, and I am not having a problem at all.

She continued in her honeyed voice, "Dikhne mein toh bade ghar ke admi lagte hai aap. Acche khandan ke hokr aap aise ladki ke purse chura ke le ja rahe hai."

" I don't know what you think of yourself. Stop assuming things, Miss Thinker."

"Excuse me. Mr. Chor care to explain what things I am assuming?"
I should have called her Miss. beauty without a brain.
"And why do you think a chor will come back with your purse?" I just raised my eyebrow. I wanted to know what more false accusations were about to come against me.

"And why do you..." She gasped in between, and she had her hands over her mouth. I can guess a realisation has hit her head.

She looked at me and said in a monotonous tone, "I am extremely sorry, Sir. I don't know what came over me. I am sorry sir. Please forgive me." The eyes which had aggression in it were now filled with guilt.

"From Mr. Chor to Sir. Nice transition " my brain mocked.
"It's okay. It happens." I said as if it's not a big deal. But for me it was a big deal for the first time I was liking the female attention.

"Abbe female attention nahi hai bhai wo guilt feeling hai." My brain had to spoil my thoughts.

"Actually I don't know what came over me," she glanced at me and then continued to talk to herself, " Oh god how could you be so silly that you have mistaken a gentleman to be a thief..."

She was rambling to herself. She looks so adorable.

I was never fond of sweets, except rasgulla. When choti called and asked me to bring some brownies from her favorite bakery store, I hit against someone. He had worn a torn t -shirt and half pants. His face was covered with mud. And then I heard a female voice asking for help that her purse had been stolen. Noticing his appearance I was sure that he was the one who has done the deed.

I took the purse from his hand and asked him, "School jane ke umar mein tum ye galat kam kiye jaa rahe ho."

("Instead of going to school you are stealing")

His head hung low and replied,
" Saab do din se kuch nahi khaye isiliye majboori mein. Ghar mein maa bimar hai."

("Sir I haven't eaten for two days and I have a sick mother at home.")

I could understand his misery but stealing is not the solution. I took the purse from him and said,
" Jo bhi majboori ho aise kisi ki purse leke bhagna galat baat hai."

I took out my wallet and handed him some amount and told him to go buy some food and medicines for his mother and said not to repeat his mistakes. I let him go and made sure to call my assistant and
(" No matter what problem it is stealing is not the solution.")

I stepped forward to the lady who was shouting for help and asked her "Ma'am is this yours ?"
Without replying she just accused me of stealing and now she is saying sorry and was rambling to herself. Women.

I was about to ask her to calm down, but she went towards the parking lot. I went inside the store and picked those brownies as ordered by Choti. I was about to exit the shop when a lady hit my chest.

Devika

It was so foolish of me to address this gentleman as a thief. He had brought back my purse and here I was cursing him. I fo't know why my brain stop btaining in this situation.

When realisation hit me that he was my saviour, I glanced at his face. His jet black hair had a texture crop cut. He had a perfect jawline. His monolid was blank. Maybe he was enjoying my clumsyness without showing any expression. He was wearing black shirt and everything about him screamed wealthy. His glasses had added more to his beauty.
Now I can realise the truth behind Shrestha's words.
"Guys in black shirts and glasses are girls weaknesses."

"Oh somebody is drooling over someone."
Me and my brain are enemies for real. I was talking to my brain that's when he had heard that I had called him chor.

I asked for forgiveness. But his response was like this incident happens witb him on daily basis. Enough of embarrassment for today. I need to go before I do something I'll regret. While he was about to say something I walked towards my car. I want to avoid another embarrassing moment.

I was about to open my car's front door only to trelaise that I haven't even purchased my favorite pastry. I rushed towards the shop only to be hit by a wall.

What the heck from where did this wall come. As far as I remember there was no wall when I first entered the cafe. A strong perfume fills my nostrils I looked up only to see that I have hit the man who was my saviour. But this time it was more embarrassing than the first time. Because this time I had alreadh dropped the packet he was holding.

Maybe I have already spoiled the items he had bought.
"Sorry I didn't see." I said in a low voice

" You didn't see or can't see?"
He questioned me in a harsh tone. Maybe I have spoiled some of his richness but he doesn't have the liccense to insult my beautiful eyes.

" Well I agree I can't see but you have eyes that too four in number. You could have avoided me."

His expressions changed and he was glaring at me. Now he will understand what it feels when someone insults their eyes.

_______________________________________________
How did you like their meet-ugly ?

Do let me know if this story needs any improvement.

Will try to be regular about the updates.

Do vote and comment your reviews.