4. I have my way!

Rudra

I didn't look up and said " Mayank it better be something important or else I'll..... " before I could complete my sentence a female voice caught my attention.

- " Sir this is for you. " and she forwarded me a bouquet of roses.

I glared at her indicating her to leave my office but she was adamant. She tried to sit in the chair and was about to say something.

" Get out Miss Bhatiya" I shouted.
She was shocked because she still has not seen my wrath. Rather nobody in the office has seen it.

" Sir please don't shout. I really like..." As she said these words I waa typing her resignation letter. I don't want those people in my firm who just come here to gawk at me.

"Miss Bhatiya I had given you plenty of warnings but you never paid attention to them. Take this." I say as I hand her the termination letter. " You may leave now and so not show your face from tomorrow. "

" Sir you can't do this to me. What's wrong in me? Why don't you accept me? I am beautiful. I am trying to impress you since the day I have joined this firm and you."

I am just shocked at her audacity. How dare she question my decision. " This thing that lacks in you is your brain. You should feel glad that I just terminated you from my firm. I haven't signed the letter that would keep you unemployed for the rest of your life."

She was about to say something. "OUT MISS BHATIYA. I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF." I glared at her and left my office. I told the receptionist to look look for someone in her post who will be more responsible.

As I walked to the conference room, there were some people who were gossiping about my behaviour. I glared at them and they were back to work. After three meetings discussing about every important details I went to my cabin.

I waa waiting for my lunch, my phone rang. It was my sister.
" Hello bhaiya " she said in an excited tone.
("Hello brother")

"Hello"

" Are you busy ? Did you have your lunch?"" She enquired.

" Nope I am anot busy. Just have ordered my lunch. Will have it soon."

"Did you give the medicine to mom? How is her health?"

" She is alright. Yes, I have given her medicines on time. Bhaiya you too take care of yourself. "
Sometimes I feel like my little sister has grown up so much.

" Choti tum meri tension mat lo."
("Choti you don't have to worry about me.")

" Accha bhaiya I had a request. Can you bring my favorite hazelnut brownie from Mr. Crust Bakers store?" She requested.

"Okay Choti I'll bring while my way back home. But don't tell maa."
Before she could say something I cut the call. I don't want to hear a lecture from choti.