9. Was Happy!

Hey lovely people hope you are doing good.
Thankyou for giving my book a try. It has completed 1k reads ❤️😍 I am really very grateful to all of you. Thankyou for the immense love and support 🥰❤️‍🩹 Without you guys this would not have been possible.

Enjoy reading and please do not forget to vote.
_______________________________________________

Rudra

"Mr. Raichand or Fraud Raichand, I don't know what to call him. For him, I am wasting so much time." Mayank was frustrated, which I can understand. The worst part about Indian judgement is that they keep dragging the dates without giving the final judgement.

"Mayank. This is court. We will discuss this matter in our office." I assured him.

Mayank tried to calm his anger. We knew we would win the case, as every piece of evidence was against him. But at the last moment, one of the jury members found some loopholes, so it would take another day to give the judgement. I knew the money power Mr. Raichand holds; he will try to bribe every person to bring this case in his favour. He has been doing these deeds for a very long time. He has changed his company's financial statements to make them appear more profitable. Some of my evidence says that he has connections with drug business dealers. It would only take another day to put him behind bars, and this time no one would be able to save him.

I was going towards the car, and I was crowded by a few journalists. Among them stood that girl whom I met in the morning. With whom I have the weirdest encounters in the world.

"Handsome Chor." Her words kept ringing in my mind. I see. She is a journalist by profession.

Her eyes look out through a tangled tangle of hair, like those of a cornered animal. She was wearing the prettiest shade of white. She had her scarf wrapped around her neck. I imagined how my arms would look snaked around her neck.
What on earth am I thinking?

Some female voices reached my ear, but I didn't move my eyes from her. She has fair skin with a few freckles on her nose. How I would love to kiss those freckles.
RUDRA Stop your unholy thoughts.

"What's your opinion about the probable outcome of today's case?"

Her honey-dipped voice brought me out of my thoughts. Her professional accent is so beautiful. She was asking questions, and for the first time, I didn't get irritated. I answered every question that was asked. I was enjoying answering her. It was the first time we were conversing and not arguing. But her accusations were cute. I noticed she was hesitating; maybe she was not sure about the next one.

Just when I was thinking she was different, she asked me the stupidest question.
"What makes you think that Mr. Raichand will win this case?"

Just when I thought she was smart she came up with this stupid question. I narrowed my eyebrows and looked at Mayank, who looked irritated. I left from there and went straight to the office.

Mayank banged open my door ,
"Slow Down. You have to spend it from your salary if this door gets broken."

"That fucking piece of shit has given money to every person to defend him." He said angrily.

"I know and one nore day. We will be done with this shit. Now Let's focus on other works." Mayank didn't answer.

I said "I am thinking about the USA project." There is no point in staying here.

"What about that ? Don't tell me you are going to U.S.A. for 6 months." Mayank had a shock expression.

"If I take up that case I have to be present there for every hearing. I am just thinking of accepting. I have not yet accepted."